Mine (GOT7 OTP fanfic - 2Jae)

* Youngjae's POV *

* Youngjae's POV *

This morning I woke up and Jaebum hyung had his arms around me, his face buried in my chest. I tried to move out of bed but he hugged me tighter.

"Hyung... let me go. I have to use the bathroom..." I said patting the top of his head gently.

He whined softly, shaking his head, "You're warm, though..."

I rolled my eyes, "Hyung, seriously..."

He looked up to me a pout on his lips, "Fine..."

I laughed softly as he let me go and I hurried my way to the bathroom.

When Jaebum hyung came into the bathroom a few minutes later, I was brushing my teeth. He stood behind me, leaning his chin against my shoulder and wrapped his arms loosely around my waist. I rolled my eyes noticing his eyes were closed like he wanted to go back to sleep.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," I said.

He opened one eye to look at me and groaned sleepily, rubbing his eye, "Morning..."

I opened my mouth to say something when Jackson hyung's voice could be heard from outside: "Do you guys know where Mark went?"

I glanced over to see Jackson hyung standing by the door and nodded, "Mm... he left with Jinyoung hyung to go shopping. We need food in the dorm."

I noticed Jackson hyung tense up a bit at what I said before he turned away. I frowned and looked to Jaebum hyung in the mirror. "Did I say something wrong?"

Jaebum hyung sighed, reaching for his toothbrush, "You said the words 'with Jinyoung.'"

"Oh... right..." I said rinsing my toothbrush under the water.

"Speaking of Jinyoung," Jaebum said looking at me, "What were you and him doing yesterday in the practice room?"

I rolled my eyes at the question, "Oh, my god... don't even... you're starting to sound like Jackson hyung..."

I turned and walked out of the bathroom leaving Jaebum hyung frowning deeply. I walked back to our room and changed out of my pajamas just as Jaebum hyung walked in.

"Yah, tell me. What were you and him doing?" he said.

I sighed and turned toward him, my hands on my hips, "He was asking me for advice. That's all."

"Advice? Advice on what?" Jaebum hyung asked.

"There's this girl he likes at the cafe down the street. He was asking me what he could do to impress her to get a date with her."

Jaebum hyung paused for a moment, "Is that all?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Better be..."

I rolled my eyes at him again, "Hyung, why are you so worried about Jinyoung hyung? You, of all people, know he's straight."

Jaebum shrugged, "I don't know... seeing you with the others sometimes makes me jealous..."

I shook my head, "Whatever..."

Right at that moment, Jinyoung hyung's voice sounded: "Guys. We brought chicken. Come get some."

Jaebum hyung dragged me out of our room at the mention of chicken. We all sat at the table together and ate happily. After we finished our lunch, I checked the time and my eyes widened.

"Uh oh... I'm going to be late..." I said and rushed over to the front door, slipping on my shoes.

Jaebum frowned, "Late for what? It's our day off..."

"I asked for extra practice..." I mumbled.

"Extra practice?" Jaebum questioned, "Well... I'll come with you then."

He slid on his shoes and we both left the dorm.

We arrived at the practice room and I bowed in apology to our choreographer. He shrugged, patting my shoulder saying it was okay. I flinched a bit feeling Jaebum hyung's death glare when the choreographer touched my shoulder.

Jaebum hyung walked over and smiled, "You know, I know the choreography. I can teach him myself."

I kept my head down, squeezing my eyes shut. He's doing it again. I can't believe he's getting jealous over our choreographer.

It took a couple minutes, but Jaebum hyung actually managed to convince the choreographer that he would teach me. When the choreographer left the practice room, I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

He smiled innocently at me, "No reason~ Now come on. Show me where you're having a hard time with the dance."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Geez..."

He laughed, "What? I want to help my boyfriend in his time of need~"

I felt my cheeks heat up at his words and I hit his arm, "Y-Yah- don't say things like that... that's dirty..."

Jaebum hyung let out a laugh, pulling me close to him, "You're the only one thinking of it that way."

I grimaced at him and pushed him away from me, "Liar... you byuntae..."

Jaebum hyung grinned. "Only for you."