Yugyeom imagine + short picture imagine

Imagine it was your two month anniversary with Yugyeom but he was too busy to come. Just like last month he sent you a text saying, "Jagiyah, I'm sorry but I have schedule today >.< I really want to spend time with you but I can't ㅠㅠ Jagiyah~ please don't hate me 사랑해~"
You let out a sigh as you placed your phone down on the kitchen table in front of you. You crossed your arms and stared at the text not wanting to be mad but it was frustrating. You two barely hung out and barely got to see each other. You sighed yet again and stood from the chair, calling for your mom and asking her to take you to the dance studio.
It was your favorite place to go to to let out your frustration and anger. You were there for two and a half hours and you were still frustrated. You sat down in the middle of the dance floor and ruffled your hair.
You let out a silent scream and laid down on the floor, slinging your arm over your eyes. You didn't know you were this tired but you actually fell asleep. You were rudely awakened by the feeling of eyes staring at you and familiar, hushed voices.
Then all of a sudden you hear, "[Y/N]!!!! Wake uuuuuuuup!! Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up!" making you twitch and move your arm from your eyes to glare at the person who woke you up so rudely only to see that it was BamBam. He was crouched next to you with a smile on his face.
"Hi~" he said.

  You blinked and looked to Jackson and Mark who were crouching on the other side of you with smiles on their faces. "Rise and shine, sleepy head. We need to get your ready," Mark says making you frown.
"Ready? Ready for what?"
"Don't argue with us and go shower. You can't go smelling like that," Jackson said, throwing a towel and a change of clothes at your face.
You sneered at him and stood from the floor, walking out of the dance room to go to the showers. From the whole time you got to the showers to when you were drying yourself off, you couldn't help but wonder what the hell was going on. You walked to the lockers and looked at the clothes Jackson had gave you to notice it was a dress. (Any kind you want)
You picked it up and huffed. You stomped out of the locker room with the towel wrapped around you and threw the dress at Jackson.
"I am not wearing that!" you yelled.
Mark was quick to cover BamBam's eyes before he could stare even longer and sighed, "Really? Just stomp out here in a towel?"
"I'M NOT WEARING THAT!"
"But you have to look pretty. Now either put it on or I'll force you to put it on," Jackson said, holding out the dress to you.

 "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh yeah? Try me."
You and Jackson had a short glare off before you gave in and walked back into the locker room to change into the dress. When you finished changing, Mark did your hair and you went off with the three of them. However, you had no idea where you guys were going because they had blindfolded you. You felt the car stop and the three of them were leading you to somewhere.
"Yah, where are we going?" you asked.
The only response you got was a chuckle and a childish giggle which you guessed came from Jackson and BamBam. You guys walked on for a little more when they came to a stop, holding you still. The blindfold was gently taken off of you and you saw Yugyeom standing in front of you with a smile on his face. "Hi, beautiful," he said making you smile, "I'm sorry I lied to you. I just wanted to stall some time to get everything ready for a anniversary dinner."
You let out a small happy squeal and wrapped your arms around his neck, "It's okay~ I forgive you~"
He smiled and hugged you back, kissing the top of your head, "I love you, jagiyah~"
"Mm~ I love you too."