Jackson imagine (Got7 Halloween imagines)

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jackson asked glancing at you.
You nodded, holding onto his hand tightly. "Yeah, this will be fun."
He nodded. "Don't worry. I'll protect you."
You laughed softly making Jackson raise an eyebrow at you. "What? You don't think I can protect you?"
"Oh I'm sure you can. It's just...Jackson, baby... you were scared of a roller coaster. How are you going to survive this?"
Jackson blinked, glancing at the entrance of the haunted house. "I'll...I'll be fine.  Don't worry. I'm a manly man.
"Alright. If you say so," you said as the two of you stepped into the haunted house.
~~
You laughed as Jackson ran, pulling you out of the exit of the haunted house.
He slowed and looked back at you. "Well, that wasn't so bad."
You laughed, nudging him. "You screamed and ran the entire way through. So much for a manly man."
Jackson pouted. "But that was scary. Weren't you scared?"
"No. I didn't have time to be scared. You ran, pulling me along with you. I swear I heard the zombies laughing at you."
"They were not-" Jackson was cut off when a "ghost" jumped from the shadows scaring both you and him. He clung on to you as he screamed.
You frowned seeing the ghost start laughing and shook your head. "Yah! Mark oppa!"
Jackson blinked and stared at the laughing ghost. "Hyung?"
Mark, still laughing, pulled off the wig and pointed at the both of you. "You should have seen your faces..."
You huffed and crossed your arms. "You suck."