Mark imagine + short picture imagines (#HappyMarkTuanDay)

Mark sighed as he laid on their practice room floor, looking at his phone in his hands. Today was his birthday and you haven't texted him all day. He pouted and texted you: "Are you okay?"
Jackson walked over to him and squatted down next to him. "What's up?"
Mark glanced to Jackson and set his phone down at his side. "[Y/n] hasn't texted me all day. I'm a little worried."
"Hm," Jackson hummed as he sat on the floor, "I'm sure she's fine. Maybe just busy."
Mark sat up and glanced at his phone again. "Maybe you're right. I'll just wait a little while..."
Jinyoung glanced to his phone and read the text from you he just now received. "Um...hey, guys, I'll be back."
"Where are you going?" Jaebum asked.
Jinyoung placed his phone into his pocket. "Just somewhere. I'll be back soon."
Mark frowned watching as Jinyoung quickly left the practice room.
"Wonder what that was about," Jackson said.

You quickly ran over to the door when the bell rang and pulled it open.
Jinyoung frowned as he studied you. You were covered in flour and the apron you were using almost covered with various food stains. "You're a mess..."
"I need help." You pouted and pulled him inside to the kitchen.
Jinyoung looked around the messy kitchen with his mouth halfway opened in surprise. He had never seen your kitchen so dirty.
"What do you want me to help with?" Jinyoung asked.
"Everything... nothing is turning out good." You huffed frustrated and leaned against the counter. "All I wanted to do was make him birthday dinner..."
Jinyoung chuckled and plucked a piece of food from your hair. "I think you want to go take a shower first and then get yourself ready."
"But I'm not done..."
"Nope, go take a shower. I'll... clean up in here."
"But the food-"
"Go," said Jinyoung as he pushed you out of the kitchen.
You pouted and made your way to the bathroom. You took a while in there to get the food out of your hair and then went to get ready. When you finished, you walked out of your room and was pulled into a hug.
It took you a moment to register that the person who hugged you was Mark.
"O-Oppa, what are you doing here? Where did Jinyoung oppa go?" You asked noticing he wasn't there.
Mark chuckled and broke the hug, "He called me and told me what you were doing for me."
You pouted. "But I didn't finish... none of it turned out good..."
Mark smiled and pecked your forehead. "Don't worry. It's the thought that counts."
You smiled and hugged his waist, "I didn't even get you a present."
"I don't need one," Mark said, hugging you tightly. "I have you."
You blushed and buried your face against his shoulder. "So cheesy..."

"