Youngjae imagine (Got7 Halloween imagines)

"Do you think people will think our costumes are cute?" Youngjae asked as he fixed the bunny ears on his head.
You smiled, hugging his waist. "Even if they don't, we're still the cutest couple so it doesn't matter."
Youngjae chuckled and nods. "Right. Let me get Coco's leash and we can head out."
You nodded and let him go and moved to put on your shoes. "Oppa," you called out, "I thought of someone who would probably freak out when he sees our costumes. I mean, you know, if he grew up on this movie."
Youngjae walked over holding Coco in his arms as he clipped on the leash. "Who?"
"Mark oppa." You grinned. "I'm sure he'll get it~"
Youngjae laughed and nodded. "You're right." He slid on his shoes and set Coco down. "Let's go~ I told Jaebum hyung we'd meet him early. We're already late."
You laughed and pulled open the door and followed Youngjae and Coco out. You grabbed Youngjae's hand and walked with him to the lobby of the apartment building where Jaebum was waiting. He stood impatiently wearing his Ryan costume.
"About time," he grumbled. "The others are already there. Let's go."
The two of you and Coco followed after Jaebum to where the others were waiting. As you all approached, Mark stared at you and Youngjae and looked down at Coco.
"Oh my god," he said. "Yah, why didn't you guys tell us you were going to do the Tune Squad? I totally would've been down with a group costume."
"But then it wouldn't have been a cute couple costume for us," you joked.
"You two do make a cute Bugs and Lola... but Coco is cuter as Tweety."
You chuckled. "Of course~"