Jinyoung imagine

(this imagine is actually split into two parts but since the first part is kinda short, I decided to put it into one)

Part 1

You sat quietly in front of your computer waiting for Jinyoung to video chat you. He promised you two would video chat today but it was already 11:50 pm and you were growing impatient. You knew that he had a busy schedule but he promised and he never broke his promises.

You pouted thinking if the possibility of him forgetting and was about to log out when you finally got a video call from him. You excitedly opened it to see a small smile on his face.

"Hi, jagiyah. I know it's late but I got busy today."

"I figured. It's okay~" you said followed by a chuckle and a smile.

He sighed and opened his mouth to say something when BamBam popped up behind him, "Noonaaaaa~!!! Hiiii~!"

You giggled and waved at him, "Hi. Why are you up so late?"

"Mark hyung said I could stay up late tonight~"

Then Mark popped up behind BamBam putting a hand on the young boy's shoulder, "No, I didn't. Now go to sleep."

BamBam pouted and nodded, "Yes, hyung....Bye, noona~"

You waved at him before he disappeared from the screen.

Mark shook his head and sighed, "That kid is so much hard work. Aigoo..."

Jr sighed as Mark finally walked away and looked at you, "Sorry about that."

"No, it's okay. I don't mind."

"Jagiyah, I miss you," he said, a small pout formed on his lips.

"I miss you too," you said.

Jinyoung opened his mouth to say something when yet again he was interrupted. This time by JB coming up next to him and whispering something into his ear.

"Now?" Jinyoung asked.

JB nodded and looked to you on the screen with a smile and a small greeting before walking away.

"What was that about?" you asked.

He shook his head, "No, nothing. But I'm sorry, jagiyah. I have to go."

You pouted deeply and let out a small groan, "Okay...."

"See you soon, hm?" he said, a small smile on his lips.

You nodded, "Mm."

"I love you, jagiyah. Sleep well. Dream of me~"

You giggled and nodded, "I love you too~"

"Jaljayo," he said before you hung up the video call.

You sighed and shut down your laptop, looking off to the side wondering what JB whispered to Jinyoung. You shook your head thinking it was nothing and went off to bed, cuddling with the white teddy bear Jinyoung bought for your birthday.

Part 2

You slept soundly in your bed, snuggling your teddy bear when all of a sudden, someone jumped into your bed and started softly yelling, "(Y/N) wake up~ wake up~"

You whimpered softly knowing who's voice it was and opened your eyes slowly to look at the young male smiling down at you.

"What do you want, Bambi~?" you asked him, making him smile at the nickname.

"Jinyoung hyung made you breakfast~ wake up~"

You groaned softly and stuffed your face into your pillow for a short 5 seconds before sitting up, still holding the teddy bear in your arms. You rubbed your eye tiredly and looked to BamBam who was sitting there looking at you.