GOT7 School-AU Fanfic sneak peek + important news about requests

First: The fanfic will be up very shortly. Not sure when but it will be up very soon. Please look forward to it!! 

In the meantime, here is a little sneak peek of the first chapter. Hope you guys like it!!

The Girl is Mine - Chapter 1 sneak peek

Mina let out a heavy sigh as she walked through the school's gate. Her hands tugged lightly on her backpack straps as she walked up to the giant white and brown school building. She stopped in her tracks and stared up at the building in front of her.

"It'll be fine, Mina..." She whispered to herself. "Don't be nervous..." She ran her hand through her long brown hair and heaved out a breath. She took a small step forward to walk up the steps when she heard:

"First day?"

Mina whipped her head in the direction she heard the voice come from to be greeted by the smiling face of a young male student. She noticed he was wearing the school's uniform and guessed that he also attended school here. Mina nodded shyly and looked away trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"It's my first day, too. I just transferred here," he said, standing next to her. Mina stayed quiet as he spoke, biting her lip nervously. "Come on. Let's head inside." He gently tapped her arm just before he walked up the steps.

Mina watched as he went up and let out a soft groan. She trailed behind him quietly, gripping tightly on her backpack straps. Mina chewed on her bottom lip as she passed through the halls with the boy in front of her. No words were really said between them since they walked into the building until the boy spoke up.

"You don't say much, do you?"

Mina's eyes widened slightly as she looked up at the boy. "Oh... uh... no, not really. I mean... just... there's really nothing to say."

The boy sighed and stopped walking making Mina stop as well. He turned around on his heel, smiling widely at Mina. "My name's Bambam~ I probably should have introduced myself to you sooner..."

Mina blinked and bowed her head slightly, "I'm Mina."

The boy named Bambam grinned. "It's nice to meet you, Mina noona~"

"Noona?" Mina repeated quietly blinking twice at Bambam. Her eyes studied him for a moment. Around the soft features of his face, down his slim figure, and back up to his bright eyes. She had a hunch he was younger than her, but she didn't realize he would so quickly call her noona after only meeting him just a few minutes before.

Immediately, Bambam's eyes widened as his cheeks tinted a soft pink color. "Oh... Are you not my noona? I... kind of just assumed you were."

Mina shook her head quickly. "No, no. It's not that. I just haven't been called noona in years. I lived in the America for the past several years. It's a little strange."

Bambam gave a slight nod. "If you're sure," he said and held out a hand toward her. "Shall we continue then? We wouldn't want to be late, right, noona?"

Mina couldn't help but smile and happily took his hand following alongside him to the teacher's office. Bambam slid the door open and motioned forward. "After you, noona~"

Mina thanked him quietly and headed inside with him following right after. They both quickly bowed respectfully as a female teacher caught a glimpse of them. She smiled at the two new students and made her way over to them.

"You two must be the new transfers!" She said cheerily. "I'm miss Jeon. I believe that I am your English teacher." She looks over to Bambam. "First class of the day."

Bambam smiled at his teacher and bowed again respectfully. "I look forward to learning a lot from you, seonsaengnim~"

Ms. Jeon smiled. "What a cutie. And you must be Mina." She fixed her gaze on Mina. "Your first teacher is there. Mister Kim." Mina followed her eyes to where Ms. Jeon was gesturing toward to see her teacher speaking with a male student who had a foreign but familiar look to him. To Mina, he looked like someone she would have gone to school with back in the States.

Mina bowed her head to Ms. Jeon before making her way over to her teacher. Mr. Kim noticed her at the corner of his eye and turned to her, greeting her with a smile. "You must be Mina Fukujima, the new student."

She bowed her head as the male student peered at her. She peeked up at him and suddenly felt her heart flutter when they made eye contact. Mina looked away from him quickly and pursed her lips together. What's this feeling, she thought. I just met him and my heart is... 

Second: I have some bad news about requesting. After a long time of pondering on it, I have decided I will not be taking requests anymore. (I know I only did it once on here but that's beside the point.) It's not that anything serious happened so I'm not taking any, it's just that life is busy and I don't seem to have much time to do the requests you ask for. (And because I'm a shit writer, it's hard for me. Especially when it's requested a specific way.) 

I will still do requests over on my instagram -> got7imagines <- so, follow me there as well if you want to request. But, I only do requests there on request day which rarely happens, and even when it does happen, I have a limit of only seven requests. I'm sorry for the inconveniece and I hope you all understand.