Catching Feelings (GOT7 OTP fic - YugBam)

Yugyeom stood near the mirror in their practice room perfecting the dance for their next comeback

Yugyeom stood near the mirror in their practice room perfecting the dance for their next comeback. He took a peek at his hyungs in the mirror and frowned seeing Bambam standing with Jackson.

He always hated when they were together. He knew Bambam was flirting and if the younger had to be honest, it was a bit annoying to see.

He shook his head and looked at his reflection, mumbling to himself, "It's fine... I'm not mad... I'm not jealous..."

He continued to mumble that to himself hoping he would feel better but he didn't. He ruffled his own hair in a frustrated manner and let out a heavy breath.

"You okay?" he heard Youngjae's voice ask.

The maknae glanced over and forced a smile, "I'm... okay. Just... this dance is a little... I'll get it. It's fine."

Youngjae stared at Yugyeom for a moment, "Alright... if that's all it is..."

"Yeah," Yugyeom nodded, "that's...all."

"Do you mind if I practice with you?"

The younger smiled, "Sure, hyung."

Youngjae nodded and stood next to Yugyeom and the two started to practice the choreography together.

Over the next few days, Yugyeom hung out a little more with Youngjae in the practice room as Bambam was more concentrated on flirting with Jackson.

"So, why don't you tell me what's really bothering you?" Youngjae asked, sitting next to Yugyeom as he handed over a water bottle to the maknae.

Yugyeom sighed, taking a sip, "I'm just stressed... It's nothing important."

Youngjae rolled his eyes, nudging the younger in the side, "Come on. You can tell me anything. Mark hyung and Jinyoung hyung do. Trust me. I can keep secrets."

Yugyeom pursed his lips, capping the water bottle, "Well... okay. But... you have to promise not to tell anyone."

The older male nodded, "I promise."

The maknae paused for a moment before leaning over and whispering into Youngjae's ear, "I... kinda... sorta... have a crush on Bambam..."

"You... you do?" Youngjae asks, giving the younger a look.

"Yeah... it's kind of been a while now but... he's always flirting with Jackson hyung. I don't have time to tell him and... just... I don't even know if he likes me. I don't know what to do, hyung. It's stressing me out."

Youngjae stayed quiet for a moment as he glanced over to Bambam who was busy talking with Jackson, "Well... I can see why you're so stressed out. He's really always been flirting with Jackson hyung..."

"Yeah... always..."

"Here's what you should do," Youngjae said, raising a finger to gain Yugyeom's attention, "just tell him. I think it'll feel better for you if you get it off your chest."