Jackson imagine

(just letting you guys know this is a kinda old imagine lol)

You sat on the couch watching as Jackson paced back and forth around the room. He was mumbling to himself for the past hour and all you would do was sit there and watch him. "This sucks! So much!" he shouted, making you jump a bit, "first, I miss bullying Eric and now I miss going to LA. How freaking...ugh!"

You stood up and placed your hand on his shoulder, "It's okay, oppa..."

"It's okay? It's okay that the guys are out having fun without me?"

You blinked at him and pouted, "What? Being with me isn't fun?"

Jackson blinked and saw your pout, his expression quickly changing, "N-no I... not like that. I..." You pouted deeper, "Oh okay then. I'll just leave then..." You turned to walk out of the front door when Jackson stopped you.

"No, don't be sad," he said, pulling you into a hug, "stay with me, please?"

You glanced up at him and smiled, poking his chest, "Okay~"

He smiled back down to you, "Good, now, what would you like to do?"

"Mm...hey, you promised me you'd teach me how to fence...how about we do that now?"

"Ah.. good idea. It'll keep us occupied for a while, yeah," he said, smiling.

You grinned, "Great~ just so you know, I'm a fast learner. So if I beat you, try not to cry."

Jackson scoffed lightly, "You? Beat me? There's no way."

"No way, huh? We'll see," you said with a wink.

He shook his head at your wink and smiled, "Alright."

He taught you the basics for about an hour until you got it and then you were ready for a battle.

You grinned as you stood across from him, "You ready, big boy?"

"I was born ready," he said.

You two fought for the first five minutes when Jackson realized that he was losing and he quickly dodged your attack. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to him, quickly pecking your lips. You blushed deeply as he did that and dropped the fencing sword you had in your hand.

He grinned and winked at you, "I win."

You blinked, "I...hey! That's cheating!"

You smacked his chest lightly and pouted deeply.

Jackson laughed and pecked your pout, "Sorry, [y/n]. I just couldn't resist." You blushed hard and pushed him away from you, "S-stop it..."

"Stop what?" he said, leaning over and pecking your lips again.

"Yah!" you shouted and pushed him away again, "Stop it. I'm trying to be mad at you."

Jackson smiled and hugged your waist, "Sorry. I can't help it."

He leaned back down and stole another kiss, this time letting it linger.