Bambam imagine

"Honey~ what are you doing?" your mom asked you as she walked into the kitchen where you had made a huge mess of things.

You looked over to her and grinned widely, a large bowl in one hand and a whisk in another, "I'm making chocolate~"

She chuckled softly studying you. You had chocolate all over your face and your apron.

"Do you have enough in the bowl or is it all over you and the counters?"

"I'll clean it up when I'm done," you said as you turned your attention back to the bowl and whisked the chocolate.

"Why don't you just buy chocolate's from the store?"

You shook your head, "No~! I promised him I would make it homemade~"

"Promised who? [Y/N], do you have a boyfriend?" your mom asked, crossing her arms.

You paused for a long moment, slowing the pace of your whisking, "Um...well, we're not... boyfriend and girlfriend yet but... soon. I hope."

Your mom laughed softly, nudging you gently, "Who's the lucky guy?"

You grinned widely, "His name is Bambam~"

"Bambam?" your mom questioned, "Have I met him before?"

You shook your head, "No. But maybe soon you will~ he wants to meet you and dad before we really make it official~"

You mom smiled, ruffling your hair, "He sounds like a nice boy~ I can't wait to meet him."

Your mom walked from the kitchen and let you be as you finished mixing the chocolate.

You shaped the chocolate into little hearts and placed it into the freezer. You checked the time and widened your eyes.

"Oh no~ I'm going to be late!"

You pulled off your apron and ran to your room quickly getting ready. You took a quick shower, pulled on something nice and did simple makeup. You ran back to the kitchen, throwing things into the sink, wiping down the counters as best as you could and grabbed the chocolate from the freezer. You put it into the cute little bag you bought and tied a ribbon around it.

"Mom~ I'm leaving. I'll be back soon to finish cleaning up~" You slipped on your shoes and put on your sweater before heading out of your place.

You quickly made your way to the cafe you were going to meet Bambam at and gripped onto the bag with the chocolates in it.

You bit your bottom lip, looking at it and mumbled to yourself, "I hope he likes it..."

You turned to the window of the cafe, fixing your hair a little when you heard a chuckle, "You don't need to do that. You already look fantastic~"

You looked over to see Bambam smiling at you. You grinned widely and hugged him tightly.

He hugged you back, "Hey, [y/n]. I missed you~"

"I missed you too," you said and broke the hug, holding up the little bag with the chocolates in it, "For you~"

Bambam grinned, taking the bag from you, "What's this~?"

"Happy Valentine's Day~ I made you chocolates~" You smiled, clasping your hands together. "I hope you like them~"

Bambam looked at you and smiled, "If they're from you, I'm sure I will~"

You blushed at his words and poked him, "Don't say things like that... it's too cheesy..."

He laughed, grinning widely, "But you like it~"

You pouted slightly, shaking your head, "No~"

Bambam smiled at your actions and leaned over, giving you a soft peck on your pout, "Don't pout like that... it makes you irresistible..."

You smiled cheekily, loosely wrapping your arms around his waist, "Then I'll pout more~"

"Aigoo~" he laughed, pecking your forehead, "My silly princess~"

You giggled softly and hugged him tightly, "Only yours~"   

Sorry I haven't been updating. I've been busy lately so I'm really only now working on the requests I got. One down, four more to go ^^

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram -> got7imagines <-