Youngjae imagine

One cold, rainy day, you cuddled yourself into your blanket, holding a cup of hot chocolate in your hands. You sat on the couch, watching TV and sighed lightly looking out the window.

"Hm... I wonder if he's okay..." you said softly before sipping on your hot chocolate.

Your boyfriend is Youngjae and you haven't seen him in a while. He's been too busy with his schedules and school that you two haven't had the time to hang out. Usually on a day like this, you two would be cuddling and he would sing to you. It was the most precious times you two could spend together.

You let out a long breath and closed your eyes a bit muttering softly, "Jaejae, I miss you..."

Just then, there was a knock at the door. You opened your eyes and glanced over to the door confused. You placed your cup down on the coffee table and waddled your way to the front door, regretfully leaving your warm blanket on the couch. The knock on the door came back again and you called out to them, "Coming~"

You opened the door and all you saw was a person standing there with a huge bouquet of flowers in front of their face as if hiding it. 

You blinked a bit and raised an eyebrow, "Um..."

Just then, the roses lowered a bit revealing the face of a smiling Youngjae.

"Jagiyah~" he said excitedly.

You grinned widely at him and threw your arms around him, "Jaejae~!"

He laughed happily and hugged you back, "Yes~ I missed you too~"

You smiled, breaking the hug, "Here~ come inside, it's cold out here."

He nodded and followed you inside of your apartment and shut the door behind him. He set down the bouquet of roses he had in his hand and looked to your blanket and cup of hot chocolate.

"Hm, what's this? You started without me," Youngjae said with a pout. 

You looked over to him and giggled a little, clinging to his arm, "I just sat on the couch. Nothing to extreme yet~"

He smiled hearing what you said and hugged your waist, "Oh good~"

You led him over to the couch and he sat on it first with you cuddling close to him. He wrapped the blanket around the both of you and hummed softly as he held you close to him.

"We haven't done this in a while. This feels nice," he said.

You smiled, nuzzling yourself against his chest and slowly closed your eyes, "Mm~ it is~ I like it."

"You want me to sing to you?" Youngjae asked, peeking down at you.

You simply nodded in response and hugged his waist tightly. He smiled and softly started to sing, rocking you slowly back and forth. You hummed softly along with his singing, closing your eyes, smiling listening to his beautiful singing voice. 

"Your eyes that saw me for the first time

In them, I saw a number of stars

They were following me in a funny way that day

So, why, on that day...

...Couldn't I forget about you, in that moment

The day the shining you, came towards me

To me you're the Best of the Best no one I ever had

I'll give you a gift, So I won't regret

Miss you I really miss you

If you're still not bored of me I'll sing a song for you

Turn the radio o-o-on

Turn the radio o-o-on," he sang softly to you as you slowly fell asleep in his arms.

_____________________

Follow my Insta: @/got7imagines

Not taking requests at this time, sorry

Hope you guys like this <3