Youngjae imagine

Imagine you were sitting in class bored out of your mind, the teacher left the room and your best friend was absent, then you felt your phone vibrate in our pocket. You looked at it to see a KakaoTalk message from JB saying, "See you soon~" You frowned and couldn't help but wonder what he meant. You messaged him back asking what he meant only to get a reply of a wink emoticon.

You frowned again and was about to reply when all of a sudden JB came bursting in the classroom with Mark and Jackson. All the students in the class stared at them and so did you. The three males walked to your desk and everyone was now staring at you.

Mark grabbed your school bag and slung it over his shoulder while Jackson lifted you up off your chair.

"Y-Yah," you stuttered, getting out of Jackson's grip.

"[Y/N], you're coming with us," Jackson said, putting his arm around your shoulders.

You blinked before looking to JB, "What's going on?"

He shrugged innocently but the smirk on his face clearly showed you he was in on it. Jackson let out a sigh, picking you up from the floor and throwing you over his shoulder.

"Yah! Put me down!" you yelled, smacking Jackson's back.

"Nope~ we're kidnapping you," Mark said with a teasing chuckle at the end.

They took you out of the school and brought you out into a car. They put you in the back seat with BamBam and Yugyeom and the car was off.

"Where are we going?" you asked, leaning forward grabbing onto the back of the seat JB was sitting on.

He turned to look at you and only smiled, "Somewhere."

You blinked and looked to BamBam and Yugyeom and they both only shrugged. That was when you finally noticed.

"Where's Youngjae?" you asked.

Jinyoung looked back at you from the passenger seat and put his finger to his mouth, "Shhhhh."

You frowned and opened your mouth to say something when Mark and Jackson did the same thing Jinyoung did. You shut your mouth and leaned back against the seat with a small pout on your lips. Ten minutes later, the car came to a stop and you were being dragged into the JYP building.

The six of them shoved you into an empty dance room and shut the door leaving you alone and confused. That was when Youngjae came in looking all sulky and lonely.

"Jae~" you said, gaining his attention.

The lonely look on his face disappeared as you two made eye contact and he ran up to you, picking you up and spinning you around. "[Y/N]!!!! You're here!!!!"

You giggled as he put you down and shrugged, "Sort of against my will. The others sort of kidnapped me in the middle of class..."

He chuckled and shook his head, "Aigoo those guys."

You giggles yet again and held his hands tightly, "I missed you...why haven't you called or texted?"

"I've been meaning to but with my schedule and everything, I can't."

You pouted and whined softly making him chuckle. He pulled you into a hug and hugged you tightly.

"I'm not going to let go."

You smiled and hugged him just as tight, burying your face in his chest, "Good. I don't want you to..."