Jackson imagine + short picture imagines (#KingJacksonDay)

You sat down slowly in the circle that consisted of Yugyeom, Bambam, Mark, and Jackson. There was a bottle in the middle of all of you.
You raised an eyebrow and looked around at them. "What's going on?"
"We're going to play a game," said Bambam with a wide smile on his face.
"Which game?"
"Truth or dare~"
Your eyes widened. "With you guys? No way." You went to stand but Mark grabbed your arm.
"Oh come on. It'll be fun~" he said.
"No, the last time I played I had to give Jackson a lap dance and it was so embarrassing." You pushed Mark's hand off of your arm and stood up straight.
Jackson looked up at you. "Come on. Just a couple rounds."
You huffed and plopped right back down. "Fine. Just a couple rounds. That's all."
Bambam grinned. "Great!! Now let's rock paper scissors to see who will go first."
You reluctantly put your hand in the circle and had a round of rock paper scissors for Bambam to win.
A wide grin spread on his face. He took hold of the bottle in the middle and spun it. It landed on Jackson.
"Okay, hyung, truth or dare."
Jackson sighed softly. "Dare."
Bambam hummed as he thought for a little. "Ah! I dare you to...." he glanced around the circle and his eyes landed on you. You twitched seeing a mischevious glint in his eyes. "I dare you to kiss [y/n]."
You groaned and muttered softly. "Seriously..."
Jackson shrugged and moved over by you. He cupped your cheeks and pecked your lips quickly before moving back to his spot.
"Ahhhh~~" Bambam and Yugyeom teased.
You covered your mouth, blushing softly and looked over at him. You noticed a slight pink hue on his cheeks as well. You looked down into your lap, clasping your hands together tightly.
Jackson rolled his eyes at the maknae line's teasing and spun the bottle. It spun around the circle once and then landed on you. He peeked up at you. "Truth or dare?"
"Uh...truth," you muttered.
Jackson paused to think of a question to ask when Yugyeom blurted out. "Do you like Jackson hyung?"
A bright blush covered your cheeks as Jackson nudged Yugyeom in the side.
"Is that...my question?" You asked, looking at Jackson.
He rolled his eyes. "I mean, I guess so."
"Okay... um, then yeah... of course I like him. I mean, we're friends right? I like his company....."
"No!! Not like that! Like do you like like him?" Bambam asked.
You pursed your lips tightly together and avoided looking at Jackson.
"Isn't that another question? Technically she did answer," said Mark.
Bambam whined. "But hyung!!!"
Yugyeom pouted. "That's not fun..."
You peeked up at Jackson to see his expression to see him avoiding looking at you as well. You looked away when you noticed his eyes shift toward you and quickly stood up.
"Well, uh, that was a couple rounds... I'm gonna..." you didn't finish your sentence and walked off to the kitchen. You leaned against the counter and sighed, muttering to yourself. "That was so uncool..."
You heard the door open and glanced up to notice Jackson walking in. You cleared your throat and straightened.
"Yes?"
He didn't say anything and walked over to you, capturing your lips quickly. Your eyes widened in surprise and you froze.
He pulled back and smiled. "Cute." He gently tapped your cheek. "If it wasn't obvious by now, in Bambam's words, I like like you."
You blushed hearing his words and looked down. "Ah... I... like like you too..." you said shyly.
Jackson grinned. "I know~ Did you know when you're sleepy you talk a lot?"
You frowned. "What do you mean?"
"You called me in the middle of the night last night and told me everything."
A dark blush covered your cheeks. "W-What?"
He smiled and pecked your cheeks. "Cutie."

"