Chapter 40

"Shall I put the ring on you?" Sal asked.
"Definitely!!" I replied.

The Next Day!
It was around 6am, when I woke up with my stomach in agony. I ran to the bathroom and sat next to the toilet. Soon after I was being sick. I must have woken Sal up as he followed me in and sat next to me.
"Are you okay?" He asked me, but before I could reply I been sick again.
"Aww babe" Sal said in a sympathetic time as he gently rubbed my back.
"I'm sorry" I said.
"For what?" Sal asked.
"Being sick. I know how much you hate germs" I replied.
Sal lightly laughed.
"I'd put up with a million germs to be with you" he said. I smiled then was sick again.

About half an hour later, I crawled back into bed as Sal fetched me some medicine. He came in the bedroom with a glass of water and medicine.
"Guess I should call work" Sal said.
"Why?" I asked.
"To tell them I can't make it" he said.
"No no no. Go in. I'm fine " I told him.
"I don't wanna leave you when your sick" he said to me.
"I'm fine Sal. Your busy at work at the moment and I'll just be in bed" I told him.
"If your sure" Sal said. I gave him a reassuring nod.

Sal's POV
I got into work and text Carly straight away. I hated to leave her at home when she was like this but I had to. We were so busy at work.
I got in to see I must have been late as the guys were already there.
"Morning" Q greeted me.
"Hey bud" I replied to Q. It was great we cleared the air and we were back to normal again.
"What did you guys do last night?" I asked them.
"Me and Bessy took the kids to a party" Joe answered.
"Watched a film with Q" Murr replied, and Q nodded.
"What did you do?" Q asked me.
"I got engaged" I slyly said with a huge smile.
"What?! Really?!" Joe said very shocked.
"Yep!" I replied. Q hugged me and said congratulations and the other two did.
"I was just thinking... I want to marry her straight away. She doesn't really want to plan it or wait. And I was wondering if you guys could help me with a plan!" I said to them with a smirk...