Chapter 25

As soon as I sat down, Sal immediately got up. I silently huffed to myself as that really aggravated me. Q slowly leaned over the chair and grabbed my attention.
"We know about your break up" Q told me.
"Ah right!" I said quite embarrassed. I looked down to my lap and felt a rush of sorrow race over me. Q gently used his finger to tilt up my chin.
"His loss!" Q said to me with a wink. I laughed, then Sal came back and sat between me and Q. The awards began and I just sat there and clapped every so often. Me and Sal said nothing what so ever to each other.  I looked down to my phone to see I had received a text.

I opened up my messages app and saw a notification from Q. I opened up the message and it read
Q: hey :)
Me: hello xx
Q: shame we aren't by each other!
Me: I know :/
Q: there's an interval soon :) :)

As soon as I was about to text back, the category for best prank show was next. I turned my phone off as the presenters read
"And the award for best prank show is.... IMPRACTICAL JOKERS!!" They shouted.

Immediately Joe, Murr, Q and Sal all stood up and gave eachother a hug. I also stood up and Sal walked directly passed me, whilst Joe and Murr gave me a quick hug, then Q gave me a really long hug... and I mean really long! He kinda stood there, wrapped his arms tightly around me as I felt his gentle breaths on my neck. He stopped hugging me after Joe urged him to get in the stage.
The guys went on stage and thanked their friends and fans and family, then came back down. As there was an interval, the guys went off to the bar. Sal, Joe and Murr ordered some drinks and went back to their seats, but Q hung around with me. Q was already quite drunk, but he ordered another whiskey and downed it in seconds.
"Take it easy" I joked to him.
"I have to, to calm down my nerves" Q said, grinning to me.
"What for?" I asked him with a smile.
"For this" Q said. He leaned in, whilst holding my hand, and placed a soft kiss on my lips unexpectedly....