Chapter 39

Later That Night:

The thought of marrying Sal was still playing on my mind. I glanced over at the clock which read 10pm, as I led in bed. I stared at the ceiling, thinking about marrying him, and a smile grew on my face. Sal walked through the bedroom door and got washed up in the bathroom.
"That's was the funniest punishment ever babe" Sal said.
"What did you do?" I asked.
"We burnt Q's jeep" Sal told me. "At first I felt bad, but then I remembered the cat punishment he created for me" Sal joked.
"Oh no, bet he's mad" I said, distracted by the thought of marrying him. Sal crawled into bed next to me.
"What you thinking about?" Sal asked, kissing my cheek, wrapping his arms around me.
"Nothing" I lied.
"There's definitely something" Sal said, smiling at me. He led on his beach and I rested my head on his chest.
"Well... you know what you were talking about earlier?" I began.
"The jeep?" Sal joked.
"No about... marriage" I revealed.
"Oh" Sal said.
"I've just been thinking.. maybe it's no the worst idea you've had" I said with a nervous laugh.
"Oh. Like.. you want to marry..me?" Sal said with a straight face.
"Well.. yeah" I replied with a smile. He got off the bed and walked over to a draw in the bedroom. Then he came back into bed and revealed a ring.
"Good thing I got a ring then!" Sal replied with a smile.