Chapter 30

Sal's POV
I made my way over to Q's place. I was feeling slightly nervous, which I didn't know why because he's the one who should feel nervous.  He was actually the one in the wrong. However, I'm so happy with Carly at the moment, he couldn't possibly ruin it.

I walked up and knocked his door and waiting for an answer. Eventually, Q finally opened up the door. As I was feeling particularly good, I wasn't going to make a fuss over what happened. I was just going to tell Q that it was a mistake and let's put it behind us.
He opened the door as I walked through, in his living room. Whenever I came round, Q would also make his cats stay in the kitchen, away from me, as I would run away scared. I sat in the cat free zone on the sofa, as Q sat on the arm chair opposite me.

"Q, about what happened..." I began.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Q shouted. "YOU STOLE MY GIRL FROM ME!" He shouted at me, as if I was in the wrong.
"I'm sorry... what? Your girl! I think you'll find she's mine!" I shouted back.
"Don't talk about her as if she's an object!" Q shouted.
"You know I didn't mean it like that. Your the one in the wrong! I was gonna forgive you.." I replied, with anger rising.
"FORGIVE ME?!" Q shouted. I nodded. "I should be the one forgiving you!" Q said. "Has Carly said she loves you yet?" Q asked me.
"Last night, actually" I said to him. He stepped closer to me. Getting closer to my face, to intimidate me.
"Well she told me on the night she kissed me!" He said. I took a moment to think
"What?" I asked, lowering my voice.
"She said 'I love you' to me before she said it to you" Q said. I pushed him out of the way and stormed off.

Q's POV
I felt awful lying to him. Carly never said she loved me, but I wanted to hurt him. Ever since I met Car.y I fancied her...loved her. I was gutted she was dating Sal. And I just said that to make him feel the hurt my heart has gone through.

Carly's POV
I sat with Rosie and Sophie watching tv waiting for Sal to come back. The door burst open, with Sal looking quite angry. He was on the phone at the time, and ran upstairs.
"Joe could you look after Rosie and Sophie for a bit?!" Sal asked, battling his tears.
"Sure. I'm near your place anyway" joe replied. Sal hung up and waited for him.

Around 10 minutes later Joe came round.
"I'm here for the girls!" Joe said. Sal ran down the stairs, wiping away tears. "You okay?" Joe asked Sal. Sal ignored him and took a deep breath.
"Come on, Rosie and Sophie. Spend some time with Milana and Remington" Sal said, giving them a hug as they left. He locked the door and I walked up to him.
"You okay babe?" I asked him, quite concerned. I went to give him a hug, but he backed off.
"Not really!" He replied.
"Why??" I asked.
"WHY? I'm sorry have you forgotten everything between you and Q!" Sal shouted at me.
"Hang on a second! You said you forgave me!" I shouted back.
"Well we all say things I suppose!" Sal shouted at me. I could see him getting even more worked up.
"What does that mean???" I asked, getting totally confused.
"Well I suppose when you say I love you, it doesn't mean anything!" He shouted. I was really hurt. I presumed he was talking about me saying I love you to Sal yesterday.
"How dare you! I meant that!!" I shouted.
"WELL WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO OFF WITH HIM THEN!" Sal shouted at me. I was even more confused at this point.
"What are you on about?!"  I shouted at him.
"Q!" He shouted.
"What?" I asked completely puzzled.
"YOU SAID YOU LOVED Q!" Sal shouted at me.
"You've gone insane. When did I say that?" I asked him.
"Well you kissed Q, and you said you loved him straight afterwards!" He explained.
"What?" I asked again.
"You won't even admit it!!" Sal shouted.
"Sal, I honestly never said that to him! I've only ever loved you" I said to him.
"Bet Gary says that too" Sal shouted.
"Shut up! Leave him out of this! So what... are you leaving me now?" I asked.
"Maybe I am like your parents after all. I can see why everyone leaves you! You horrid! You cheat and your a liar!" He said. That really hurt my feelings.
"Well you've made yourself perfectly clear!" I said, picking up my bag and storming out of his place!