(2.9)

"Hey." I said putting my phone down. Taylor walks in and a girl walked in behind him. I stood up quickly after I saw who it was.

"Hey, hang on." He said holding up his hands. I crossed my arms.

"How can you bring her into this house? How can you even talk to her?" I asked.

"Riley calm down." He said.

"No. I'm done being calm." I said.

"It's not good for the baby." He said.

"I'm done hearing what's good for the baby. You knew exactly what would happen the moment you brought her into my house." I said. I couldn't help but notice her shocked face when she heard I was pregnant.

"Emily was just here to talk to Christian." He said.

"I thought you learned earlier about letting ex's into the house?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"What's going on?" I heard. I looked up at the steps to see Christian wearing jeans without a shirt. His chest still dripping wet and his hair wet. He walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"We need to talk." Emily said. He looked at her.

"Who's she?" He asked. She looked shocked.

"Christian that's not funny." She said putting her hand on her hip.

"I thought it was." I said. She glared at me.

"Your not in this bitch so back off." She said. I was about to hit her when Christian grabbed me pulling me to his chest.

"Careful Tigger." He said. I blow off steam while he played with my hair.

"I'm good. I'm good." I said. He let go slowly. As soon as he let go I slapped her.

"You bitch." She said. She went to attack me when Christian stood in front of me.

"Never hit a pregnant woman. Or MY woman." He said. If she was a cartoon character she would have steam coming out of her ears.

"We need to talk." She said.

"Fine. Speak." He said. She crossed her arms.

"ALONE!" She said. I snorted.

"You actually think I'm gonna let you-."

"In the kitchen." He said. She smirked. I glared at Christian. He looked at me. "Awe baby you're really sexy went you're angry but I hate it when you're made at me." He said with his hand on my cheek and his thump played with my bottom lip.

"Stop doing things to make me mad at you." I said. He smiled.

"I want you to go take a bath and get something cozy on. I'll be up in a minute." He said. I glared at Emily. "I guess want to see what she wants. If I don't then she will stay until I do. I don't want you stressed out. It's-."

"Bad for the baby." I said rolling my eyes. He smiled and leaned down placing his lips on mine.

"I'll be up in a minute." He said. I nodded.

"No longer." I said. He shook his head.

"No longer." He repearted. I sighed and walked upstairs.

Christian's P.O.V

I take a deep breath and walk in the kitchen where the Emily was. She smiled as I walked up to her. She lifted her hands to place them on my chest but I grabbed them. "Don't. Touch. Me." I said. Her smile went away as I let go of her hands. I sat at the table and she rolled her eyes and sat on the chair across from mine.

"So she's pregnant?" She asked.

"Why are you here Emily?" I asked.

"You know we were great together." She said.

"Why are you here Emily?" I repeated getting annoyed.

"I loved you Christian. I still do." I slapped the table.

"Loved? You loved me? You used me. You hurt me more then anyone could. They're only two people in my life that has ever hurt me to the point with no return and your on that list." I said. She had a tear run down her cheek. I rolled my eyes and looked at the wall. "You did this to yourself. No one else is to blame." I said.

"Before all the bad we had it good. But there was one thing wrong. You never looked at me the way you looked at her." She said. I looked at her. "Even if I didn't fuck up I would never compare to her. Your heart was taken by her." She said. I leaned forward to her.

"I told you when we met that if something ever happened between you and I, it wouldn't be no more then sex. I told you my heart was taken." I said.

"You told me you loved me." She said.

"I thought I did. But you took my weakness. My only fear. My flesh and blood and drove a stake through my heart. He didn't get a chance to pay for what he did. No he got the best way out. You made me hate the person I see in the mirror. I don't know what you expected to happen today but I suggest you leave." I said.

"Christian I'm sorry." She said. I stood up and walked in the living room. "Austin is back." She said. I stopped in my tracks. "And he's looking for you." She said.

"What do I care?" I asked staring at the wall in front of me.

"You have a family now. A girlfriend who is pregnant. Christian you know as well as I do that he won't stop until you are dead." She said.

"How far?" I asked.

"He was spotted here in town." She said.

"And why tell me?" I asked.

"Because I may have done wrong to you but I still care about you." She said. I chuckled and turned to her.

"You mean he's after you too." I said.

"I told you because I care. I can handle my own. I'm skipping town tonight and I wanted to make sure you got the message." She said grabbing her bag. She walked up to the door.

"Emily." I called. She stopped and turned to me. "Be careful." I said. She blinked a few times and nodded.

"Take care of your family Christian. You're a lucky man." She said. She then walked out. I took a deep breath.

"Christian what are you going to do?" I heard Taylor ask. I looked at the door.

"Protect my family. At any cost." I said. He walked down the steps and stood in front of me.

"Are we gonna call Mike?" He asked.

"Taylor this isn't your fight." I said.

"Yes it is. It's your fight so it's my fight. You're not alone." He said. I nodded.

"Thanks." I said.

"I'm gonna give Mike a call. Have him keep a close eye on the house and have someone watching Riley." He said. I nodded. "Christian he won't be able to touch our family. I promise." He said. I nodded.