(2.0)

"What happened?" He asked. I looked down.

"Mike couldn't track him down. It's like he never existed. He didn't give up but I did." I said.

"Why are you telling me this now?" He asked. I looked up at him.

"Tomorrow's the day he comes." I said. He got pissed.

"We need to go talk to Mike." He said. I stood up causing pain to go shooting throw my foot.

"Christian we can't. I haven't seen him in a month. We agreed everything comes at a price." He said. He cupped my cheeks with his hands.

"A price I'm willing to pay. I want to take this prick down." He said. I sighed.

"Fine. But I want to go see dad first." I said.

"It's 6:30 pm. We won't have much time making the plan." He said.

"I want to go see him." i said. He nodded. He looked down at my foot.

"Maybe I should put a wrap on that?" He said pushing me to sit down the tub. He picked up my foot and began wrapping it. "I will pick up your room while you do your make-up." He said. I looked down. "What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked. He picked up my chin forcing me to look at him.

"For trashing your room or not tell me about this prick?" He asked.

"Both." I said. He shook his head. 

"I'm not mad. I just wish you would talk to me more." He said. I looked at my hands. "Come on." He said. I stood up while he placed my make-up in hand. "I still don't think you need this but whatever." He said. I smiled. He left the bathroom and I looked at the mirror. I shivered at the ghost like picture of me. I opened my make-up and went to work. I ended up taking off the wrap but the band-aid was still on. I put my hair in a fishtail braid and made my way in my room to see Christian watching something on the tv. My room looked as it did before I throw everything. He sees me and smiles. "There's my ray of sunshine." He said coming up to me. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"For picking up your room or taking you out of your depression?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Both." He chuckled.

"Anything for you." He said. I looked to the left to see Taylor. He walked up the steps and smiled.

"She's back?" He said surprised. Christian nodded.

"She destroyed her room before but she's herself. The same amount of annoying as before." He joked. I hit his arm.

"Yeah which you love." Taylor said. I looked down.

"How is he?" I asked.

"He doesn't even look like he's dying." He said. I gulped. Dying. My dad is dying. I took a deep breath.

"Why are you guys so dressed up?" Taylor asked. Christian looks up at me while I look at him. I didn't want Taylor knowing.

"We have somewhere to be. I'll fill you in later." Christian said. Taylor nodded. "Maybe get some rest but take a shower first." Christian said. Taylor sighed loud.

"Yeah, probably a good idea." He said. I grabbed my phone out. I texted Lola to come over.

"Lola will be over in 5 minutes. I told her she needed to cheer you up." I said. He gives me a weird look.

"I don't need cheering up." He said.

"Taylor both our parents are in the ER. If anyone needs cheering up it's us." I said. He looked down.

"I love you sis. Don't do anything stupid." He said. I hugged him.

"I love you too and you know I probably will." I said. He rolled his eyes while walking down stairs.

"Come on." He said. I nodded.

When we got to the hospital I went straight for dad's room. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes opening the door. I heard music. I opened my eyes and walked in to see dad dancing around to the song My Wish By Rascal Flatts. He saw me and grabbed my hand. "My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to..." He sang along. He spun me around and started dancing with me. I giggled and sang along. I hope you never look back but you never forget. All the ones who love you. And the place you left. I hope you always forgive and you never regret. And you help somebody every chance you get. Oh, you find God's grace in every mistake. And always give more than you take." I giggled as he places a kiss to my cheek. He turned down the music and begins dancing on his own again.

"You're looking well." I said. He smiled.

"I feel great. So what can I do you for?" He asked.

"I just came to check up on you. Seems you took a happy pill." I said. He chuckled.

"I feel great." He said. I giggled.

"I can see that." I said. I turned to walk out. A doctor passing me and I grab her arm. "I'm sorry to bother you but this will only take a moment." I said. She nods and looks at me. 

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Your patient Peter Brown? What's his report say?" I asked. She holds her clipboard to her chest and smiles.

"I'm sorry but those are confidential. We aren't to share them with others." She said. I nodded.

"Can't you do us this one favor? We won't ask again." Christian said. Her face went red and she smiled. She began playing with her hair and nodded.

"Sure." she said. I smiled and shake my head. She looks down at her clipboard and smiles. "Peter Brown? Hmm?" She said. I gave her a confused look.

"Hmmm? What does Hmmm mean?" I asked. She drops her papers down and looks at me.

"Peter Brown was suppose to be checked out yesterday." She said. I looked at Christian then back at her.

"The doctor before you said he had a few days before he died." I said. She looks down at her clipboard again.

"No he's very well healthy. I mean we have medicions for him to take and he will be bed rested for 3 weeks. But as for dying? I don't think he's gonna go for a long time." She said. She looks up and smiles. "I must have a talk with that doctor. I'm sorry for false news and for your worry. Why don't you go to the cafe and get something to eat on the house." She said. I looked at Christian.

"No thank you. But thank you for your help." I said. She nodded and walked away. Christian send her a wink and she almost melted. I giggled while walking away. I walked back in dads room and he turned to me.

"You came back?" He asked dancing over to me. I back up to bump into Christian. He wraps his arms around me and dad frowns. "That's my dancing partner. Go find your own." He said. Christian laughs.

"Dad we have some news." I said. He stops and turned off the music. He sits on the bed and looks at me.

"How bad is it?" He asked.

"You get to go home." I said. He looks over at me.

"What?" He asked.

"The doctor that told you, you had a few days misread your report. You were suppose to be checked out yesterday." I said. He smiled.

"Good lets go home now. The doctor's keeps hitting on me." He said. Christian chuckles. Dad turns to us. "And we will talk about you two later." He said.