(3.3)

3 Year Later
Riley's P.O.V

"Thank you, Tom, for watching Rosy. She really adores you." I said. He smiled as he grabs his jacket.

"She's a good kid Riley. I have no problem watching her." He said. I nodded. "When does Christian get home?" He asked.

"Now." He said walking through the door. "Hey, Tom." He said. Tom nodded.

"Hey, Christian." He said.

"Hey, baby," Christian said walking up to me. I smiled when he kissed my lips.

"Hey," I said.

"Daddy!" Rosy yelled through the house until she was in front of Christian. He chuckled and picked her up.

"Hey, princess." He said. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "How was your dad with until Tom?" He asked.

"Oh, this was great. We saw animals. Tan, he bought my ice team." She said. I giggled.

"Sounds like fun. Maybe mommy and daddy should go to work more often?" I said. She shook her head.

"No." She said with her lip out.

"We have to make money but we will always come back," Christian said. She kissed him.

"I love you guys." She said. He chuckled.

"Alright, uncle Tom is leaving," Tom said. She looked at him.

"Thank you, Uncle Tom." She said while throwing herself in his arms. He kissed her cheek.

"Any time." He said. Then she wiggled out over his arms and ran to her room. I sighed and looked at Tom.

"I'll see you Wednesday," I said. He nodded.

"See you." He said. He walked out of the house and I put my purse on the table and took off my jacket.

"How was the class today?" Christian asked as he started rubbing my shoulders.

"Um, definitely an improvement," I said. He kissed my cheek.

"Telling kids suicide is important is kinda hard if they don't want to hear it." He said.

"Yeah, I know but I just wish they would stop taking everything as a joke," I said.

"Alright, how about you go on upstairs run yourself a bubble bath and I'll drop Rosemary off at your parents? Your mom is dying to see her." He said.

"Yeah, she's starting to act like Rosemary is hers. I mean the woman saw her this morning." I said. He chuckled.

"She just wants us to have our time together. Baby, you were 19 when you had Rosemary. Your now 22 this is when your life actually starts." He said. I roll my eyes.

"I like being a mom and I would change everything that happens to lead up to this. So what if I was 19? I am still a good mother." I said.

"I didn't say you weren't. I just want you to know you have people in your life that can help." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna go get that bath ready," I said. He smiled.

"Not until you give me a kiss." He said walking in front of.

"What if I don't want to?" I asked. He pulled me to him kissing me hard. I giggled.

"I'll be right back beautiful." He said against my lips.

"Mommy! Someone's here for you." Rosemary yelled from the living room.

"Rosemary did you open the door?" I asked walking into the living room. She shook her head.

"I looked outside." She said. I nodded. I opened the door after a knock came.

"Hey, girlfriend," Caleb said walking in the living room. Rosy smiled wide.

"Uncle Cal." She screamed jumping on his lap as he sat down. He chuckled.

"Well, Caleb's here," Christian said walking in. Caleb looked at us.

"Your mother called me to make sure she got to her house. That woman is obsessed." He said. I shook my head.

"Would you mind taking her?" I asked.

"I would love too." He said looking at Rosy. "Want to go see grandma and grandpa?" He asked. she jumped up and down.

"Cookies!" She screamed.

"Oh dear. She ruined my daughter." I said. Christian chuckled.

"Relax baby. She's just doing what she couldn't with you. You know since you hated sugar when you were little." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I still hate it. Just not as much." I said.

"We are off. I have to get to the shop to see If Oscar finished the new stocks." Caleb said. Caleb and Lola own one of the most popular clothing stores in town. Oscar is Caleb's boyfriend. He works there.

I watched them leave and I sighed. "Everything seems so perfect," I said right before Christian picked me up. I looked at him. He had a wicked smile. "Keep that smile off your face. That's the same look you gave me right before Rosemary was created." I said. He chuckled.

"What? You mean right before we had sex?" He asked. I nodded. "Oh but Riley, we are adults now. Surely we can have sex without creating a baby." He said.

"Put me down," I said giggling. I didn't even notice we had made it up the steps until he throws me on my bed. "Ugh, why do you have to be so cute?" I asked pulling the hair out of my face. He smiled.

"It's just natural." He said.

"I'm gonna go start the tub," I said ready to get up. But he went on top of me. I giggled. "Christian get off.' I said.

"It's funny when you think about it. All these years and you still are sheepish when it comes to sex." He said. I kissed his cheek.

"I want to go take a bath," I said. He leaned down and kissed me.

"Just kiss me." He said. I kissed him back. For some reason, I knew we were going to be ok. Our family was finally together. Everything was going to be good for now on.

"I love you, Christian," I said.

"I love you too Riley." He said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

OK readers, this is the end of the book. I'm thinking about making another book. A second one.