(1.3)

Riley's P.O.V

"It happened two weeks ago and I can't tell you who it was." He said.

"I thought we were best buds? I told you when I slept with Riley's best friend in middle school." He said. My jaw dropped.

"You did what?" I asked. He turned to me.

"Yes fine. I slept with Lola when she was in 7th grade." He said. I grew angry.

"I fucking hate you," I said. I turned away and walked out of the room. I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone. I called Lola.

"Hello?" She said. I could tell she had just woke up.

"Hey, so we're best friends and tell each other everything, right?" I said.

"Riley, what's this about?" She asked.

"Remember that night in 8th grade when we played truth or dare with Taylor, Christian, Caleb, and Ciara?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Remember when you told me you had slept with a guy in 7th grade?" I asked.

"Ahhh yeah." She said.

"Do you possibly remember who it was? I was telling Miles and I don't remember his name." I said.

"Ahhh I don't remember who it was. He was older than us." She said.

"Hmm, do you remember if I knew who it was?" I asked.

"Riley, why are you even asking?" She asked.

"I don't maybe because my brother has a big mouth," I said.

"Taylor told you?" She asked.

"He sold you out when he was talking to Christin. How can you not tell me that you slept with my brother."

"Riley I didn't know how to tell you. It just kinda happened. I'm sorry." She said. I roll my eyes.

"I know you are," I said.

"So are we good?" She asked. I sighed.

"Are you going to start dating my brother?" I asked.

"Is this a trick question? Like do you want the truth?" She asked.

"Yes, I want the truth."

"Well I like him but I doubt he likes me." She said.

"Well just know I'm completely ok with you two dating but don't tell him that," I said. She giggled.

"I'll see you later. Caleb's taking me shopping for a dress." She said. I said goodbye and hung up.

"Everything ok?" Miles asked walking into the room. I looked up at him.

"Yeah, I'm good," I said. He stood in front of me.

"Taylor's down there trying to make up the strength to talk to you." He said. I sighed.

"I should go down there and talk to him," I said standing up. I walked down the second floor where Christian stood leaning on the wall by my staircase. He saw me and stood straight and walked up to me.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"I'm gonna talk to him. Why?" I asked.

"Riley you can't tell him about us." He said grabbing my arm. I looked down at his hand.

"You aren't giving me a good enough argument," I said. He looked at his hand and moved it.

"Riley, Taylor and I have been friends since we were in grade school. That's about 16, 17 years. I don't want to lose him as a friend. You can't tell him about us." He said. I looked to the side.

"I was just going to apologize for my behavior. Touch me again and I'm telling him everything." I said. From the corner of my eye, I saw him nodded.

"I got it." He said. I walked past him to the stairs and began walking down them.

"So she's not mad? What do you mean she's not mad at you? Well, what about me?" I heard Taylor say. I noticed he was on the phone which meant he was probably talking to Lola. "Lola she's my little sister of course if the rules were reversed I'd be pissed. Well because Christian isn't exactly boyfriend type." He said. I got a gut feeling. "If she kills me just know that it was your fault." He said. He hung up the phone and turned to see me. "Riley, I come in peace." He said with his hands up in the air.

"Don't worry I'm not mad at you. I just overreacted and I'm sorry." I said. He let out a breath of air.

"Come here, princess." He said opening his arms. I walked over to him where he wrapped his arms around me.

"You know I don't really hate you right?" I asked.

"I know. And I'm sorry for not telling you." He said. I looked up at him.

"You were 16, 17 and she was 13, 14. I think maybe you should feel sorry for taking her virginity at such a young age." I said.

"Maybe but she is something special." He said. I smiled.

"Man only if Miles was your best friend instead of Christian. Then we'd both be dating each other's best friends." I said.

"What's wrong with Christian besides his issues with relationships?" He asked.

"You mean if he was good with relationships you would allow us to date?" I asked. He pulled back in the hug and glared at me.

"Don't even get ideas. Christian is off limits. And you are off limits to him am I understood?" He said.

"Taylor I have a boyfriend," I said. He smiled and walked away. Christian walked up to me.

"Don't worry Riley. Our little secret will get out and when it does you will be mine completely." He said.

"Keep dreaming bud. Because the longer you hold a secret the stronger the outcome." I said. He smirked. I turned and walked upstairs to see Miles on my bed laying down at the edge of it. His eyes were closed so I walked over to him and cradled him. His eyes shot open and he smiled. "Penny for a thought," I said. His eyes fixated and he looked into my eyes.

"Christian just knows how to get under a lot of peoples skin," he said. I scrunched up my forehead.

"He said something to you?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it beautifully." He said tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"No, if he said something to you that bothers you tell me," I said.

"You mean besides the fact that I just told him the truth," Christian said behind me. I turned to see him leaning on my door frame. I got up and pushed him to the wall.

"Why do you always have to be a prick? I'm not yours. I never was and never will be. Miles is my BOYFRIEND get used to him being here. Stay out of my room and mind your own business." He clenched and unclenched his jaws.

"As you wish." He said moving away from me to the stairs. He gave Miles one last look. "Your Highness." He said.

"Oh go screw yourself," I said slamming the door in his face.