(2.1)

Unknown P.O.V

I was sitting in my office on a Friday night. I sighed when a knock came from my office door. "Come in." I said. Oliver my best friend and co-worker came in. He smiled.

"Guess who's back in town?" He said. I gave him a questioning look.

"Who's back in town?" I asked.

"Christian Grey and Taylor Brown." He said. I smirked as he places the folders on front of me. "From my sources he's been back for a month now but stayed out of our radar. Until we got a tip that he was spotted outside of the hospital with a girl." He said. I looked at the pictures of how she looked dead.

"Finally." I said sitting back in my chair. I stared at Christians face. "Welcome home brother."

Riley's P.O.V

I sat down on a bench as Christian walks inside the gas station. It's been a week and he has been stressed out trying to find the guy who raped me. Mom and dad are back to their selves. But dad still has to be in bed. Which isn't sitting right with him. Taylor left to go to New York for a few days to help his friend pack. He ended up taking Lola with him.

"How can someone so pretty like you be sitting alone?" I heard. I looked to the right to see a man sitting down next to me. He looked at me with his shades on. Something about him looked familiar.

"Do I know you?" I asked. He laid his hand back on the bench ledge.

"Something like that." He said taking off his shades. He had baby blue eyes same as Christian's dad's eyes.

"Riley, come here." I heard Christian say. I didn't move. I was struggling to figure out who he was. He smirked.

"Simon right?" I asked. He smirked and nodded.

"You remembered?" He said. I heard footsteps approaching us.

"Riley!" He said. I looked at Christian.

"I'm coming." I mumbled.

"You know that's no way to treat a lady." I heard Simon say. Christian looked at him.

"Baby, how do you know him?" He asked.

"Ahh I met him at a bar. He helped get a drunk off me." I said. Christian was glaring at Simon. "Christian why are you staring at him like that." I asked. He grabbed my hand and turned around. We began walking away.

"What no hug brother?" Simon said. Christian stopped walking. I looked at Simon and Christian.

"He's your brother?" I asked. Christian turned to him.

"You and I aren't brothers. You bailed on us remember? Then you tried to kill me. You are nothing to me." Christian said. Simon stood up tucking his hands in his jeans.

"Living in the past are we?" He asked. Christian's knuckles were turning white. "Because if I remember correctly, you told me to leave. And when I refused you throw a empty glass bottle at my head." He said.

"You came back after leaving. You told mom she wasn't a good mother and told our little sister you wouldn't leave again. She cried for weeks. You were her favorite brother and you broke her. You left us with a man who abused us. You are a coward. And no brother of mine." Christian said turning around.

"Riley, I fixed your problem for you. I'm sorry I couldn't have helped sooner." He said. I looked at him.

"What problem?" I asked.

"Adam will never hurt you again." He said. I felt my heart beat get quicker.

"How did you-?"

"I kept tabs on everyone of you. I'm he hurt you but he's gone now." He said.

"Gone?" I asked.

"Let's just say he paid for the crimes he's done." He said. Christian turned to him.

"Why? Why did you leave?" He asked.

"Because like you said... I was a coward. I couldn't stand up to him. I was afraid. So I ran. I knew you could handle him. And I was right. I learned how to fight a few months after I left. I was still scared. He was the man in my nightmares. I'm sorry." He said. Christian walked up to him and punched him.

"Don't come near me again." He said. I stared at him. He walked away and we walked to the house in quiet. He walks straight upstairs and to his room. I stand in the door way as he starts throwing things. I left him be because I knew the feeling. He started punching the wall and I grabbed his arm. He turned to me and looked down at me. I smiled and he brought his lips down on mine. I kissed him back. He held my back and started walking me backwards. My back his the door closing it and he picked me up. He pulled back a little bit. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

XXX RAIDED SCENE AHEAD

"Are you calm now?" I asked. He smirked.

"No. I need more." He said. I giggled and he kissed me again. He brought me to the bed and started kissing my neck. I let out a breath of air as he pulled my shirt off. I pulled his off him and he stripped my jean shorts off me. His pants went down and he comes on top of me. I kiss him again and he goes inside me and gasp. It's been a while since I had sex so it was going to hurt at first. I histed in pain but he kept going. I scratched his back as he went faster. I started sucking and biting on his neck. He smiled knowing it was going to leave a mark.

He went in harder and I felt my inside ready explode. He flipped us and I started to ride him. He groaned and I reached my climax. He flipped us as I started to go slower. As he kept going it made my climax much better. He soon reached his and fell on the bed next to me and I picked myself up and laid on him. He smiled and kissed me.

X-RAIDED SCENE OVER

"How do you feel?" He asked me.

"Sore." I said. He chuckled. "How do you feel?" I asked. He sighed.

"Angry still." He said.

"Why are you angry at him?" I asked. He looked up.

"I don't know. Because he left Brianna. She loved him so much. He was her hero. He was my hero. My oldest brother was everyones favorite. I use to wish he would disappear. Then when he did." He said.

"Sounds like you hate yourself for him leaving." I said. He moved so he was sitting and I was sitting on top of him. He wrapped his blanket around my body and I leaned my head on his chest.

"I hate him because no matter how hard I tried I couldn't be him. I couldn't be enough for Brianna. Mom was never the same when he left. She missed him so much she blamed me for him leaving." He said.

"You hate him because they loved him?" I asked. His heart thumped harder.

"Yeah." He said. I looked him in the eyes.

"Your mother and sister love you. There is no one like you. You protected them from your father. You protected Brianna from him. You made it so he couldn't ever harm her again. You did something Simon never could." I said. He smiled bringing his hand to my cheek.

"You always know the right things to say." He said. I leaned into his touch. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said. He smiled. I closed my eyes taking in his scent.