(3.0)

Riley's P.O.V

"No Lola I didn't get the chance to tell my dad." I said walking into the publishing company.

"Well when are you going to tell him?" She asked. I looked up to see Charlie walking towards me.

"I don't know. Look I have to let you go." I said.

"Ok but we will talk about this later." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I said hanging up the phone.

"I didn't expect to see you so soon." Charlie said. I smiled.

"I gave you a phone call yesterday." I said. He nodded.

"What I meant was you didn't seem to buy what I said at your graduation so I didn't expect you to call." He said.

"Well think of it as a research." I said.

"A research?" He asked. I nodded.

"I come in and learn everything that is do with me and what I would be doing and if I like it I fill out the paperwork." I said. He tucked his hands in his pockets.

"Alright so it's a research." He said. I looked around. "Well let me show you around." He said.

"Well I hope it's more then showing around since you want me here remember?" I said. He looked down.

"You are really good at researching." He said. I giggled.

"Alright come on." I said.

About 2 hours later we were walking back up to the door. He smiled at me. "Riley you are an incredible young lady. I think you would be perfect for the other girls out there struggling with as much as you did." He said.

"Well I think if what you showed me today is what you said it to be then I would more than happy to help." I said.

"Give me a call back in a few days with your answer." He said. I nodded and suck out my hand.

"Thank you." I said. He shook my hand.

"No thank you." He said. I turned and walked out the door. I walked to my car. A man was leaning on it. He looked kinda hot. He kept smirking at me.

"Nice car." He said.

"Thanks it's new so I would like it if you didn't lean on it and scratch it with your black leather jacket." I said. He stood up straight and smirked more.

"Fisty." He said. I crossed my arms. "Your cute." He said.

"And taken." I said. He chuckled and took a few steps closer to me. I stood still.

"Do I scare you?" He asked.

"You mean apart from your bad breath and yellow teeth? No not at all." I said.

"You really know how get yourself in  trouble." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"As much fun as this is I have to go." I said. He chuckled and brought his hand up to my throat.

"Listen here Riley." He started. I tried to prie his hand off my throat but the more I pulled the tighter it got. I began coughing. "I know you're pregnant. So if you want that baby to make it into this world you do as I say." He said. He released my neck and I gasped for air. "Pack a bag tonight. Tell your boyfriend that you need time to think. Get into your car drive it to your parents house and meet me at the park at 7. If you do not show I will find you. I will kill your boyfriend in front of you and everyone you care about." He said. I looked into his eyes.

"I'll be there." I said. He smirked.

"Good girl. Oh and tell anyone about this and you won't be the only one seeking punishment." He said. I gulped as he walked away. I took a deep breath and got into my car.

Christian's P.O.V

I was sitting down on the couch when I heard her car pulling up. When she walked in the house I looked at her with a smile. Something wasn't right. "Hey baby what's wrong?" I asked. She avoided my eyes and looked at the stairs.

"Christian I need some time." She said. I stood up. My heart pounded. I was confused.

"Time? Time for what?" I asked.

"Time to think. About us." She said. I went to touch her but she moved. "Things don't feel right anymore and I just need to get my head on straight before I rush into anything." She said. I couldn't help but notice her cheeks were covered in tears.

"Ok. I'll go to my cousin's for a few days until your are ready to talk." I said. She shook her head.

"No. I think it would be best if I were to leave." She said.

"No Riley I bought this house for you if anyone's leaving it's me." I said.

"I am going to drop my car off at my parents house and go stay at a friend's house. If you don't know where I am it makes it easier for me to think without you showing up." She said. I looked down. I knew my eyes were watering but I didn't care. She's my everything and all this is too much. "I'm sorry Christian." She whispered.

"If anyone is to blame it's me." I said. She finally looked up at me and her eyes were covered with guilt. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it and walked up stairs. I completely froze. My heart was the only thing moving and it was moving to fast. I needed to hit something, to break something.

What hurt me more is the look on her face. The tears in her eyes. Seeing her like that hurt me more then the break up. Break up? We just broke up? I just lost the love of my life. Again.

I fall backwards on the couch. I took deep breaths. I didn't realize how long I had been there or what was going on around me until I heard her come down the stairs with a suit case. I looked at her but she didn't look at me. I knew I was about to lose her.

"I want to beg you to stay but something tells me you need this." I said. She continues to look at the ground. "Riley what happened? We were fine before you left. We were talking about baby names and how to tell your dad. Everything was good. Or I thought it was good." I said. I heard her sob.

"Don't make this harder then it has to be." She cried. This was tairing her into pieces. She walked out the door and I opened the door as she was putting her suit case in the car. She didn't spare me a glance when she went into the car. My heart sank as she stared at me.

"Please don't go." I said. But it was to late. She was pulling out of the driveway. I looked down. It hurt. Everything hurt. I broke down right there. I needed her to make me complete. To make me hole. I needed her. And I lost her.