(2.4)

"Ok so how do you guys feel?" Mom asked as she sets down the food on the table. I glance at Lola and Caleb.

"Fucking happy. No more school. No more annoying ass teachers." Caleb said. Lola nodded. I looked at my hands.

"I can't wait to start college in two months." Lola said. I felt a hand on my leg. I look over to see Christian looking at me in worry.

"Riley, how about you?" I heard dad ask. I looked up at him.

"I don't know." I said. They all look at me.

"Honey what's wrong?" Mom asked.

"She's just a little upset. She doesn't know what she wants to do and the last thing wants to do is disappoint anyone. Including herself." Christian said. I look at him.

"Riley, you are an amazing girl. You will know what you want to do when the time comes." Taylor said. I looked over at him and nod.

"OK let's just get this food in our bellys." Mom said. I look at Christian.

"So I have good news." Dad said. I looked at him.

"What's that?" Mom said sitting down.

"Doctor said I'm good to start working again." He said. I smiled. I was happy he could get back on his feet but to keep leaving? I almost lost him once what will happen if it happens again? "But I retired." He said. I smiled bigger.

"Why honey?" Mom asked.

"Because I almost died and its crazy to think that the more I leave the more chances of dying without the ones I love near me. I couldn't leave any of you. Your my world." He said. I smiled bigger.

"Hey, so I heard Christian has a surprise after dinner." Lola said. Mom and dad look over at us. Christian smiles.

"Yeah, but he hasn't told me anything other then I get it after dinner." I said. Christian chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"It's worth the wait." Taylor said. I looked at him.

"You know what it is?" i asked.

"Yes, and so does Lola which why I'm keeping her away from you until you find out what it is. She doesn't like to keep surprises when it comes to you." He said. I looked at Lola who was laughing.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's why you're bringing her to your room." Caleb said shoving food in his mouth. Taylor bumps his arm.

"Hey, Taylor when can I expect grand babies?" Mom asked as Taylor was sipping some water. He spits it back in the cup.

"Mom!" He said. She giggled taking his cup and filling it with new water.

"I'm sorry sweety but I'm not getting any younger. I want me some grand babies." Mom said. I giggled.

"What about Riley? Can't she give you grand babies?" Taylor asked.

"Appositely not!" Dad said. Taylor stood up.

"Dad! Riley is old enough to make choices on her own. If mom wants grand babies then let Riley provide them." Taylor argued. I shook my head.

"Remember our first fight with this? Dad went upstairs in my room every night making sure Christian and I weren't having sex." I said. Taylor looks at me.

"That didn't stop you." Caleb mumbles. I stomp on his foot. "Ouch." Dad looks at me.

"He's kidding." I said. Dad shook his head.

"Tell you what. Riley can give your mother one grand kid if you give her two." Dad said.

"Deak." Taylor said. "Wait no." He said. Dad stood up clapping his hands.

"Then its a deal." He said. Taylor stood up.

"Peter stop messing with the poor kid. You know he's scared of kids." Mom said.

"I'm not scared of kids." He said. She put her hand on her hip.

"When we brought Riley back from the hospital you took one glance at her and ran off crying because she laughed at you." Mom said.

"Did not happen." He denied.

"Oh yeah? How about every time I asked you to check on your sister when you were 5? You started crying." She said.

"Riley was a evil baby." He said. I flung some cheese at him. "Hey!"

"Opps sorry there was a kid on your shoulders. I thought I would save you the girly scream." I said. He glared.

"I try and be nice to you by making you your favorite food and what do you do? You fling my delicious food at me." He said. He picks up at piece of chicken.

"Taylor don't." I said but it was too late. The chicken hit my cheek and slid down and landed in my shirt.

"Score!" Taylor shouted. Lola picked up a hand full of food and throw it at him. "Babe!" He yelled.

"Sorry, Chicks before dicks." She said with a smirk. I high fived her. Christian flung some food at me. I looked at him.

"Sorry baby, bros before girls." He said. I smiled at his way of not calling me a hoe. I leaned forward. I kissed his cheek. He smiles. I picked up my tray of food and dumped it on his head.

"I love you though." I said. He chuckled. Mom picks up the second batch of untouched food and puts it on the counter. Caleb throws some food at Taylor but he ducks and it hits dad. Everyone gasped. He looked at Caleb.

"Did you just throw food at me?" He asked. Caleb opened his mouth to say something but mom shoves her plate of food in his face.

"Don't take it to heart darling." She said. He looked at her and flung some at her. Sonn the dinner table became our food fight court. Lola and I were taking down the boys whil Caleb helped. Christian and Taylor tried but we were faster. I was about to get up when I lost my balance and landed in a set of arms.

"Be careful." Christian said. I giggled and kissed his cheek that happened to be untouched. 

"Taylor gets to pick this up." I yelled running up the stairs. I soon heard everyone running away from the mess.

"Dang it." I heard Taylor yelled from down stairs. I laughed as I walked in my room stripping my clothes. I was about to take my bra and underwear off when a set of hands started to touch my body.

"Hmmm?" He said. I giggled.

"I'm going to stake a shower." I said. He backed up and started stripping. I giggled and walked into the bathroom taking the remainder of clothes off. I let the hot water run down my body and I sighed. I felt a chest push up against my back and I leaned in his touch.

"You have chicken in your hair." He said chuckling. I felt his hands in my hair.

"Thank you kind sir." I said turning towards him. He smiled.

"Anything for you." He said. He pressed his lips on mine and walked backwards until my bare back touched the cold shower wall. He chuckled when I histed at the coldness. "Don't worry baby. When I'm done with you, you will be begging for coldness." He said. I giggled as he puts his lips back on mine.

"Riley?" I heard from in the bathroom. Christian peeled himself off me and I popped my head out of the shower to see Lola. "Sorry I know you're um in the middle of something but someones here for you." She said. I nodded.

"Let them know I'm taking a shower. And i'll be down in a few minutes." I said. She nodded.

"Ok so like 20 minutes." She said with a wink. "Sorry to bother you." She said. I watched her leave and I was pulled back in the shower.

"Babe I can't." I said but it was too late. He was already inside me. I leaned forward and moaned into his shoulder. He held me steady around his waist as he pounded into me. I ended up giving him a hickey on his neck. I felt my release but he kept going. Soon he reached his and he slowly peeled off me. He kissed my hard.

"Seems you had time." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll those sinful eyes at me. I will go again." He said. I smiled and shook my head. I began washing my hair as he washed my back.