(2.6)

Tom's P.O.V

I watch her with him and seeing her smile made me happy. I would be lying if I said seeing her happy with someone else didn't hurt. I know we agreed we were better off friends but it doesn't make it easier. She is like walking angel sent from heaven. The only problem is I'm like the devil. I can't touch. Even though the temptations are strong I can't touch. Everything about her is amazing even though she doesn't see it. Which makes her more amazing. The more I stay around the more harder it gets. I know now I shouldn't come around anymore. She is happy and that doesn't involve me.

Riley's P.O.V

I get lowered off his shoulders and he takes off the blind fold. I was staring at his face. I smiled. "Best surprise ever." I said. He chuckled.

"Cute." He said. He turned me around and I was looking at a beautiful old modern house. Bricks is different shades and colors. A porch that swung around to the back. A porch swing. From the looks of it it's a two story. The yard big enough to play foot ball. A little pond rested near the porch. A flower bush rested in the corned of the porch in a small flower pot.

I looked at Christian. "My grand parents house?" I asked. I was upset when they died and even more upset that the person my grand parents left the house to was my cousin. But she already had a house and so she sold it. I tried to buy it but I didn't make enough at the dinner. And when I got the money it was already taken.

"I bought it for you." He said. I wrapped my arms around him.

"You didn't have to buy if for me." I said. He hugged me harder.

"Yes I did." He said. I kissed his cheek a bunch of times. "I moved in the future already and I got us a bed and everything. There's a catch." He said. I looked at him.

"Which is?" I asked expecting the worse.

"Taylor and Lola are moving in." He said. I smiled.

"Of course." I said. He chuckled.

"There's one more." He said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Brianna is moving in with us." He said. I nodded.

"No problem." I said. His mom has been struggling with keep herself together so we've been talking about adopting Brianna. His mom isn't capable to raise a child so the courts gave him custody.

"How is she?" I heard. I looked at Oliver.

"She's good. She misses you." I said. He nods.

"I'll definitely stop by when I get the chance." He said.

"Actually I'm going to pick her up tomorrow if you want to come." Christian said. Oliver smiled.

"Yeah, no problem." He said. I smiled. Christian turned to me.

"We have the house to our selves tonight." He said. I rolled my arms and he throw me over his shoulders.

"Christian put me down." I yelled. I heard the two guys laughing.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I heard Christian say. I saw Oliver walking away. Christian then went to the door and opened it. It was dark so you couldn't see anything but he somehow made it to our bed room. He turns on the light and my eyes were amazed. Baby blue colors filled the room. It was a lot bigger then my other room. The bed was bigger and had beautiful feather blankets. There was no dressers but a TV stand with a big flat screen tv. There was two doors. One led to a huge tub with jets. A full body mirror on the back of the bathroom door. Huge counter. The other door led to a walk in closet. I looked at all the new clothes with price tags still on them.

After exploring my room I sigh and fall back on the bed. Christian hovered over me. I smiled. "So what do you think?" He asked. I nodded.

"All this is too much. But I love you for it." I said. He brought his lips down on mine.

"Let's mess up these sheets." He said. I giggled and pushed at his chest.

"You can't be horny again? I mean we had sex like 2 and a half hours ago." I said. He nodded.

"You just turn me on so much. Being next to you and thinking about you. You drive me crazy." He said.

"You're too cute." I said. He smiled.

"I'm even cuter with my clothes off." He said.

"No your fucking sexy with your clothes off." I said. He smiled and took off his shirt.

"So are you." He said. I smiled. He began kissing my neck.

"Christian." I breathed. He pushed me back on the bed and I gasped. In a matter of seconds I was no longer in my clothes and neither was he. I smiled as he went on top of me.

"This time I'm not holding anything back." He said. I nodded. He launched into me and I gasped. It hurt but the pain was addicting. Soon after we were done he falls over me on to the bed and I lay on top of him. "That's never gonna get old." he said kissing my head.

"You are amazing you know that?" I asked. He looks down at me.

"Oh really? You've never told me that before." He said. I hit his chest.

"Not at sex." I said. He cocks and eyebrow at me. "Ok at sex too but I mean in general." I said.

"I didn't know that actually." He said. I nodded.

"You are one of the strongest men I know." I said. He sits up.

"Why thank you." He said. I smile. "Come on lets snuggled." He said. I lay on my side as he slips his hand under mine and holds my waist. I went to close my eyes when I heard my phone go off. I leaped from the bed to the floor going in my jean pockets. I found it and answered the caller.

"Hello?" I said.

"Can we please come over to the house? Your brother and dad keep getting into it about a baby and I really don't want to be brought into this." She said. I giggled.

"Yeah come on over. Just be careful downstairs is really dark." I said.

"Alright." She said. She then hung up and I stood up. Christian's eyes roamed my body. I rolled my eyes and picked up his button up dress shirt he had been wearing before. I put it on and slipped on my laced underwear and walked into my closet. I looked at the clothes.

"Lola helped pick them out." Christian said. I turned to him and saw him in boxers.

"I can tell." I said pulling out a laced see through lingerie. He smiled.

"Well perhaps I should have picked out your clothes?" He said.

"No because there would be more of these." I said waving the lingerie in front of him. He chuckles.

"Put it on." He said.

"No because we will end up right back in that bed." I said. He smiled putting his hands on my waist pulling the shirt up.

"Who's to say we won't?" He asked.

"Cockiness won't get you very far." I said. He placed a kiss to my cheek. I saw his clothes on the other side of the room. Suits, dress shirts, dress pants, flannel shirts, and a few t-shirts.

"Want to play my Barbie doll and dress up?" He asked. I looked at the new clothes.

"No. I think I like wearing as little bit of clothes as possible." I said. He chuckled.

"I like it as well." He said as his eyes roamed my body.