(1.0)

"Come on Riley you mean to tell me that you don't have feelings for him?" Miles asked. I looked at him.

"Miles, Christian used me," I said. He nods.

"Yes, but in a way you liked it." He said. I roll my eyes.

"You're predictable. I thought you liked me? Why are you so calm when you talk about me and Christian?" I asked. He smiles and straps his arm around me and pulls me to his body.

"Because I know you now don't want him and I an even bigger chance with you when you're ready." He said. I smiled and placed my arms around his neck. "Besides it happened two weeks ago. If you really wanted to be with him it would be happening still." He said.

"Ugh, I hate talking about it. Makes me feel so dirty and used." I said. He smiles.

"Want me to take your mind off it?" He asked. I nodded. He pulled my head closer to his and placed his lips to mine.

"If I keep walking in on you guys kissing I think I may throw up," Taylor said. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I wanted to ask if you found a date to Lola's masquerade ball?" He asked. I sighed.

"I'm not going," I said. He crossed his arms.

"You force me to go but you get to skip? Why?" I asked.

"Because Lola likes you and wants you there. And I personally think balls are boring and take the fun out of everything." I said.

"You've always loved them." He said not believing what I said.

"In her words, she ain't got a date," Miles said. I glared at him.

"Well can't you be her date? You guess are practically dating anyway." Taylor said.

"Well, she never asked me," Miles said. I turned to him.

"I figured you would ask me since you were invited too," I said. He placed his arms on my waist.

"Will you be my date to the ball?" He asked. I smiled. "If you say yes then you say yes to being my girlfriend." He said.

"Trickster," I said. He chuckled. "Fine. Yes, I'll be your date and your girlfriend." I said. He smiled.

"Great now you have no excuse oh and Christian got invited as well," Taylor said turning around. I turned to him.

"What do you mean he got invited? Lola was told he was not to be invited." I said.

"Ok, first it's her party and second what's wrong with you two? After that day he got arrested you two stopped talking to each other. Did something happened between you two?" He asked. I bit back a gulp.

"I hate him. He's a man whore and a child." I said folding my arms.

"Not this again. You know you claim you change after we left but stuff like this proves you haven't. You were always jealous of Christian because he stole me from you." He said.

"If you only knew your friend," I mumbled. He shook his head.

"Stop acting like a child." He said walking out of my room.

"Ughhhh!" I screamed.

"Chill baby. Christian will get what he deserves soon enough." Miles said. I huff. He pulls me back to him and I lay my head against his chest.

"He gets me so mad," I said. He turns my face so I look at him.

"Don't think about him then." He said. He brought my lips to his. "Better?" He asked pulling away.

"Ehhh maybe do that little bit longer will help," I said. He smiled. He placed his lips on mine again.

"Taylor wants you to-." Christian started. I pulled away from Miles to see him pissed. "What the fuck is going on?" He asked. Miles stood in front of me.

"What did Taylor want?" He asked.

"Answer the fucking question, Riley," Christian said. I rolled my eyes.

"Miles is my boyfriend and what we do is our business, not yours," I said. He took a step closer.

"It is when you're mine." He said through clenched teeth.

"Sorry buddy but you had your chance. Now it's my turn so back down." Miles said. Christian picked him up and throw him.

"Your puppy needs to learn who he's messing with. You're MINE." He said then walked down the steps.

"Christian wait," I said. He stopped. "What did Taylor want?" I asked.

"For you to have your friend go home before he gets home from work." He said. He walked down the steps and I turned to see Miles standing up.

"Miles I'm sorry," I said. He leaned against the wall.

"Don't be. His bitch ass is just pissed because you got someone and won't be a fuck buddy." He said.

"You're mad," I said.

"No, I'm not." I crossed my arms.

"You're using more cuss words than usual," I said. He looks down.

"He just pissed me off." He said. I nodded.

"Let me take your mind off it," I said. He looked up with a smirk.

"You already did." He said. I giggled.

"Come here," I said as I sat on the bed. He walked over to me and sat on the bed. He leaned over me and pressed his lips to mine. I leaned back which caused him to lay on top of me. He went to kiss my neck but his phone rang.

"Yes?" He said answering it. "Ugh, fine. Mack doesn't fuck up my car. Yes, I'm aware I have three cars. Just stop talking before I change my mind." He said. I giggled. I learned Mack is a 17 dating Mackenzie (Miles's sister). He is super funny and protective. He has gotten protective over me. Even calls me little sis. "Sorry about him baby." He said.

"I love it when you call me that," I said smiling. He chuckled.

"I bet you do." He said kissing me.

"GET OUT!" I heard. We both looked at the door to see Christian. "Miles get out." He said. I roll my eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said. I pulled on his arm.

"You don't have to go," I said. He smiled.

"I know. But I want to. I have to go see my mom in an hour and I need to take a shower." He said. I pulled him down and kissed him. "I'll pick you up in the morning to go for breakfast. And I'll call you tonight." He said. I smiled. He placed his lips on mine again for a second then got up. I got up to walking past Christian. I pushed past him so he goes into the wall.

"Dick," I mumbled walking past him.

I walked Miles to his car and leaned down. "I'll see you later baby girl." He said. I smiled. "Give a kiss." He said. I leaned down giving him a kiss. "Don't miss me too much." He said.

"I miss you already," I said. He chuckled.

"I miss you too." He said. I backed away and he drove off.