(2.7)

I watched Christian scarff down a piece of pizza. My stomach couldn't handle the smell. I run to the bathroom and throw up. After I was done. I looked up in the mirror. I knew very well what a curtain test would say. I opened the drawer and pulled out a box. I then took out the test and did what said and waited.

I stared up at the ceiling until I knew it was time. I slowly looked down and a big + was on it. My heart sank. "I'm pregnant?" I said.

"Baby are you ok?" I heard Christian ask from behind the bathroom door. I thros the box and in the trash and looked at the test.

"Yeah... No." I said. I couldn't even act like I was.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I... Um... I need some time." I said.

"Ahhh time? Time away? Time to think? What kind of time?" He asked. I could tell by the sound of his voice that he was a little nervous or scared.

"Did I say time I mean a second. I'll be out in just a second." I said the last part a little quieter.

"Hey, Riley I-" Lola said walking in the bathroom. I stared at the test. It soon as pulled out of my hands and I looked up to see Christian looking at it. He looked at me.

"Baby?" He asked.

"I'm sorry." I said. Lola looked at it and looked up at me.

"Riley? Why are you sorry?" She asked.

"Baby you don't have to be sorry." He said. I sat down.

"I don't know if I can have this baby." I said. He crouched down in front of me.

"Whatever you decide baby I'm 100% with you. But just know that I would love to have a child with you." He said.

"You won't get mad at me if I decide to keep it?" I said. He smiled.

"I will raise him or her with you. And I will have a smile doing so." He said. Taylor comes in the bathroom with a piece of pizza.

"Hey what's going-?" He started. But he didn't finish because the sound of me throwing up. "Um Lola? Why are you holding a pregnancy test?" He asked.

"It's not mine." She said. He looked at me.

"Guilty." I said going to brush my teeth. He looked at Christian.

"I'm going to be a uncle?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Whatdoyoumeanauncle?" I said with a toothbrush in my mouth.

"What?" He asked. I took out the toothbrush.

"What do you mean a uncle?" I asked.

"Well you're pregnant right?" He asked. I nodded. "Well you see Riley it's going to be your baby and I'm your brother which will make me a uncle." He said.

"I don't know if I'm keeping it." I said. He frowned.

"I want to be an uncle." He said. I pushed past him and walked up the stairs. I fell back on the bed and closed my eyes.

"Riley?" Lola said laying next to me on the bed. I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"I don't know if I can have this baby." I said.

"I don't know about you but I think your more then ready for one. What's the problem?" She asked.

"What if Christian leaves? I mean we aren't married and I'm not even sure if he really wants to have this kid." I said.

"Christian seem was happy to see that you were. I think you're reading this wrong. I know he will stay because he loves you. And I'm not talking love a puppy love. No would kill for love. Riley that boy doesn't even seem like he is going anywhere. I mean he bought you this house. Helped your dad buy your car. He ready for this baby and so are you." She said. I looked at my hands.