(3.2)

"It's crazy if you think about it, feels like just yesterday we were little kids with a crush on each other. And now your my girl and you have our baby. I don't know how I would live with myself if you die. I probably won't be able to live considering your father may kill me. Riley you keep my sane. Make me feel like a good person when we both know that I'm nowhere near it. You should be love when I don't deserve it. I need you to come back to me." I cried.

"You're always beating yourself up." A voice said. I sighed.

"More then you know." I said.

"But why?" It asked.

"Because she wouldn't be here in this bed if I would have just stayed out of her life." I said.

"That's not true. Christian look at me." It said. I rolled my eyes at the voice in my head.

"How  your just a voice in my head." I said.

"Am I?" I heard. I looked up at the door to see no one there. I looked over at Riley and she was smiling.

"Riley?" I asked. She nodded and giggled. I jumped up and kissed her. She kissed me back.

"Stop beating yourself up." She said against my lips. Tears fell down my eyes. "Christian? Are you ok?" She asked. I kissed her cheeks.

"I thought I was going to lose you." I said. Her hands went on either one of my cheeks.

"You won't not ever." She said. I leaned into her touch. She smiled weakly. I cleared my throat.

"Let me get the nurse." I said. She nodded and her hands fell. I pushed the button.

"Can I get some water?" She asked. I nodded and walked over to the table with the water on it and a cup. I filled it up and handed it to her. She took a big gulp. She handed it back to me.

"What is it now Grey?" The nurse asked coming in.

"She's awake." I said. She looked over at Riley with a bored look. She blinked a few times and her eyes got wide.

"Riley?" She asked.

"Can you hurry up? I really hate hospitals." Riley said. I chuckled. The nurse rushes over and starts doing some test.

"Hey Christian Taylor wanted me to tell you- Riley?" Peter asked walking in the room. Riley looks at him.

"Daddy." She said. He smiled. He walks over and hugs her.

"Watch it. She has needles in her arm." The nurse said. Peter quickly moves away.

"Sorry pumpkin." He said. She rolls her eyes.

"It's fine." She said.

"Ok everything seems stable. Um a few more tests but besides that shes perfectly healthy. Let me do a few more tests and I'll get back to you." The nurse said. Riley smiles.

"Thank you." She said. The nurse nods and walks out.

"Christian?" Riley said. I look at her. "How's the baby?" She asked. I sat down.

"At first they said we lost it until you mumbled Rosemary so I had them check her heartbeat. I guess the heartbeat was so low that they didn't see it. I'm not sure what's going to happen to it." He said. She looked at her hands.

"Would have been nice to know my daughter was pregnant before I got the call she was in the hospital." Peter said. She looks at him.

"I'm sorry daddy. I just didn't know how you were going to react and I was trying to find the perfect time to tell you." She said.