(0.9)

"Riley I have to cancel. My sister's stupid boyfriend just got himself arrested again and he needs me to bail him out." Miles said walking up the steps with a phone at the ear. I opened my mouth to say something. "No, moron you don't get to go to a party you get to go to bed." He said.

"I was actually going to say that. Christian is stressed out and with his ex-showing up and you being here I really rather not hear his grumpy ass all night." I said. He chuckled.

"He's gonna have to get used to me being around." He said. I smiled. "No not the cop." He said on the phone. "Mack you won't turn into a unicorn if you keep sparkles." He said. I giggled. "I'll you tomorrow." He said I nodded as he walked down the steps. I huffed and walked into Christian's room to see him taking off his shirt.

"I'm sorry," I said. He looked at me.

"Riley I'm not a girl. It doesn't matter if you see my chest." He said. I looked at the ground.

"I'm going to be upstairs if you want to have that movie night," I said. He sat on his bed putting on his socks. "Unless you're going somewhere," I said. He looked up at me.

"Why are you worried about me?" He asked. I look at him.

"I'm not doing this again with you. I sent Miles home for you-." I started.

"He wasn't even supposed to be here Riley. He wasn't even supposed to be near you let alone be able to touch you. You may think you know him but you don't. Anything you think you know about him is a lie." He said.

"Why do you care? You're too wrapped around Sarah or Emily to even realize that I'm still here. You give a girl attention and I get hurt but I give a guy attention and you flip a gasket. Honestly Christian I'm done playing these games with you. Either you want me or you don't." I said. He walked up to me pushing me to the wall bringing my hands above my head.

(WARNING MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL SCENES)

"I want you." He said before smashing his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but it didn't take long for me to kiss him back. He then moved down to my neck hitting a soft spot. I moaned which only caused him to move his hands from my wrist to my ass where he picked me up causing my legs to wrap around him.

He shut the door with his foot and brought me to his bed. My head hit his pillow as my hands brought his shirt up. He pulled it completely off and took mine off me. I smiled as he comes back to kiss me.

I unbuttoned his jeans and he slid them off. He unbuttoned mine and slide them off. I watched his eyes scan my body. "So fucking perfect." He mumbled before kissing on my stomach. He stood up and walked to his dresser grabbing a small pouch. He walks back over and sets it on the bed. He brings his hands down to my laced underwear and slides them off.

He pulls my body up while undoing my bra with one hand. Once he's done he slides his boxers down and his length comes out. He grabs the pouch and opens it. "Slid it on me." He said handing me the condom. I grab it and slide it on. Once it was on he forced me back to the bed.

"Christian, I lied before," I said. His eyes fixated on me. "I'm a virgin," I said. He smiles.

"I know. My little red devil would always be loyal to me." He said. He stands at my entrance and scans my face. He slowly enters me and I feel the pain. I clutched the sheets and arch back a little. "Relax baby it's only gonna hurt for a minute." He said. I turned my head to the side as I closed my eyes. He goes more into me and I bite my lip. As he continues it becomes barrable. He begins to pick up his pace and I moan. I dig my nails into his back and bit on his shoulder blade. He brings his head down and begins to kiss my neck.

I start to feel this burning sensation in the pits of my stomach. He goes harder as I arch my back more feeling warm liquid under me. He continues to go in and out until he comes. He falls flat on the bed next to me. I look at him. He looks at me. He raises his hand to pull hair out of my eyes.

"Good girl." He said. He sat up and kissed me. I curled up on my side and closed my eyes. He pulls me into his arms and I felt myself fall asleep.

(CONTENT OVER)

I woke up to a blasting headache. I rolled over to my side to feel me get pulled into someone's arms. I opened my eyes and saw Christian. Memories of last night flooded my head. I sighed. He opened his eyes to look at me.

"Good morning." He said. I smiled.

"Good morning," I said. He propped his self up with his elbow.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Fine. A bit of a headache but nothing a good cup of coffee can't fix." I said. He nodded as his phone went off. I turn to lay on my back as he answers it.

"Hey, Sarah what's up?" He said. I looked at him. "You want me to come over now? Yeah, I get that. So what if your brother hears us? I don't care. If you're so worried then cover your moans." He said. I couldn't help but get pissed. I got up and got dressed. He began watching me. "Sarah I'm going to let you go. Something came up." He said standing as I slid on my pants. He cuts the phone and pushes me to the wall. "Where are you going?" He asked. I pushed him off me.

"I dare you to tell me that, that phone call you just had wasn't what it seemed," I said.

"What did you expect Riley? What did you want to happen? You and I start dating? Maybe have a few kids? And Taylor just be ok with that?" He asked. I looked away. "You knew what you were doing when we started. I will not lose Taylor as a best friend for a maybe that our relationship will last." I looked at him.

"Fine. Have it your way. Don't fucking talk to me and I swear if you ever fucking touch me again. I will tell Taylor everything." I said walking out of the room.