(1.1)

I walked back into the house and up the stairs. Christian stood in the hallway. I crossed my arms. I opened my mouth to say something to him but closed it and shook my head. I walked up to my room. But he didn't get the memo. He followed me up to my room.

"So you're just going to ignore me?" He asked. I sat on my bed and grabbed out my phone. "You have no reason to be mad at me." He said.

"Huh, Lisa and George are dating," I said staring at my phone.

"Don't try and act you actually like Miles. I know you're just dating him to get to me." He said.

"Hmm, Lola invited Max," I said.

"You knew what you were getting yourself into when we started kissing." He said. I got up.

"What am I going to wear tomorrow morning?" I asked myself while roaming through my closet.

"Stop fucking ignoring me." He said.

"Hmm tomorrow's weather is going to be warm so do I wear a dress?" I asked myself. I was about to pull out a dress until I got pushed against the wall. I pushed on his chest. "I told you not to fucking touch me."

"I had no choice." He said.

"No choice? Did you have no choice when we slept together? Did you have no choice when you told Sarah you would be over to fuck her the morning after? Did you have no choice when you throw my boyfriend across the room? I didn't think so. If you ever touch me again I will end you. Get the fuck out of my room." I said. He clenched his fist.

"Riley I-."

"Christian I don't want to hear your bullshit. Or lies. Or excuses. Just get out of my room and stay out of my business." I said. He turned and walked out of my room. I sighed and laid on my bed.

I woke up with a kiss to my lips. I smiled and kissed back. "Well, I'm glad it was me because if Christian were to kiss you and you kissed him back I'd be hurt," Miles said. I smiled sitting up.

"I know your touch," I said. He took off his shoes and slid in the bed with me.

"That's a good thing. Come here and cuddle. You can sleep a little longer." He said. I smiled and moved over to him and wrapped my arm around him.

"Riley, Taylor wants you too-," Christian said walking into my room. I sighed.

"And I'm up," I said. Miles kept me by his side.

"Don't move. I want to cuddle." He said. I smiled at him.

"Taylor wants you to get a dress for the dance," Christian said. I stayed looking at Miles. "Of course she doesn't listen to a damn thing I say. Women are fucking hard hearing and they wonder why no man likes them." He said turning to walk away.

"Christian?" I said. He turned to me crossing his arms.

"What?" He said.

"Can you shut the door? Oh, and next time knocks. I could have been changing." I said. He grew angry.

"With Miles in the room?" He asked.

"Yeah? Why would that be a problem? He's my boyfriend." I said. He rolls his eyes.

"I still can't believe you're with that asshole to get back at me." He said.

"Babe I'm going to go take a shower. Mind getting rid of him?" I asked. Miles pulls me down for a kiss and then nods.

"No need. I'm going." Christian said walking downstairs. I walked into the bathroom and stripped. I went into the shower. After I was done I wrapped a towel around me. I walked into my room as Miles was on the phone.

"Yeah, she is. No Christian hates it. Would you hate me if I said yes? Well, she's amazing." He said. I stayed still so I didn't make any noise since his back was towards me. "Well, I might stay with her after that. To piss him off and because I like her." He said. I crossed my arms. He hangs up and tucks the phone away and turns around. "How much of that did you hear?" He asked.

"Get out now," I said.

"Riley let me explain." He said.

"Explain to Christan. Christian!" I yelled. He took a step forward.

"Riley I like you. I'm sorry. Just let me explain." He said.

"Get out." I snapped.

"Riley-."

"The lady said leave," Christian said. Miles turned to him.

"This doesn't concern you." He said.

"Actually it does," I said. He turned back to me.

"Riley, let me explain." He said.

"Alright, bud time to leave," Christian said.

"Riley I'll call you tonight. Please answer." He said. He turned and walked out. I sighed and sat on my bed.

Footsteps were heard coming into my room and I look at him. "You ok?" He asked. I looked down. "Wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"No, I don't," I said. He walked over to me and leaned down.

"We may have our differences but I do still care about you and I know you well enough." He said. I looked up at him.

"I need to change," I said.

"Change while you talk about it." He said.

"I can't change when you are in here," I said.

"I've seen you naked before." He said. I pushed him back.

"Get out of my room," I said. I pushed past him but he grabbed my waist. He pulled me to his chest. He pressed his forehead to mine and breathed heavily.

"I need to know you're OK." He said.

"Christian I-." I started but he pressed his lips to mine. I pushed him off me. "Get out of my room," I yelled. He looked surprised.

"How long are you going to pretend that you really care about him? Miles was nothing but a pon to get me jealous and you know it." He said.

"Miles was a good guy. I liked him because he was honest. And told me straight forward what he wanted. He didn't make me feel worthless. He didn't take my virginity and sleep with another girl the next morning." I said.

"You told me that you weren't a virgin. You lied to me?" He said.

"I was trying to get a reaction out of you and I did. Would it have changed that night if you knew I was still a virgin?" I asked.

"No. It wouldn't have." He said.

"Exactly," I said. He throws his arms up.

"What do you want from me, Riley? To tell you that I regret that night? That I shouldn't have been so careless? That I feel bad for using you?" He asked. I crossed my arms. "I don't feel bad about any of it. I don't regret it happened and if I had a choice to do it again I would." He said.

"I want you to tell me that it meant more to you than just a one night stand," I said. He stared into my eyes and a part of me knew what he wanted to say.

"Riley, even if I do say that nothing can happen between us. With you being Taylor's little sister I don't see-." He started.

"Did it mean more to you, Christian?" I asked.

"No, Riley. It meant nothing to me. It was just a one night stand that was needed." He said. A tear ran down my cheek and I turned away.

"Go," I said.

"Riley I'm still-."

"Go, Christian," I said softly. I heard footsteps leading downstairs and I broke down. I didn't know what happened between meant more to me.