(2.5)

I got dressed and walked down two flight of stairs and walked into the kitchen as Taylor and Tom finished picking up the food fight mess. I crossed my arms. Taylor turned to me. "Ahhh hey sis." He said.

"You were told to pick it up yourself." I said. Tom turned towards me.

"I was but then Tom showed up and offered to help." He said.

"How are you going to ask my friend to help pick up a mess you started?" I asked.

"Actually you started it." He said.

"You called me an evil baby so you started it." I said.

"You throw the first piece of food." He said.

"Yeah and you kept it going." I said.

"You both started it." Mom said. I noticed she was all cleaned up. "Hello Tom." She said. He smiled and gave her a hug.

"Hey." He said. I looked at him. He smiled. "Hey, princess." He said. I smiled.

"Hey." I said walking over to him giving him a hug.

"Congrats you are now a adult." He said. I shook my head.

"I don't feel like one. I still feel like I'm gonna have to wake up for school tomorrow." I said. He shook his head.

"You're going to make a great spokes person." He said. I walked over to the couch. He followed.

"Spokes person?" I asked. He nodded.

"My uncle Charlie told me about your book. I think it's a great idea. Publish it and help girls like the ones in the book through depression. Pays good and you'll be making a difference." He said.

"Your uncle is Charlie Matthews?" I asked. He nodded.

"The one and only." He said. I heard foot steps and I looked behind me to see Christian on the phone with someone.

"Yeah, I'll be there tomorrow. No not a problem. See you." He said. He hung up and walked over to me. "Hey Tom." He said. Tom nodded.

"Hey, Christian." he said.

"Babe who was on the phone?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." He said. I turned to him.

"No seriously who was it?" I asked. He looked up at me.

"You'll find out." He said. I looked at him skeptical. "Do you trust me?" He asked. I nodded. "Then don't worry about it. Hang out with Tom until I'm ready to show you your surprise." He said. I nodded. I turned to Tom.

"Want to go take a walk?'" I asked. He nodded. I stood up and throw my shoes on. I looked at Christian who was in the kitchen paying around with Taylor. They were playing to close to moms china. "Hey, not to close to moms china. She will have both your head on the wall." I said. They both looked at me.

"Tell them girl." Lola said walking down the steps with Caleb. "Hey we're you going?" She asked.

"For a walk." I said. Christian and Taylor wan up to us.

"Can we go?" Taylor asked.

"Sure but I'm leaving now." I said. He nodded. Since he looks like he already cleaned up he throws his shoes on. Caleb and Lola do the same. Christian put his on and walks out the door.

"Christian doesn't like me does he?" Tom asked. I looked at him as we were the last ones out the door.

"Honestly I don't think he has a problem with you. He just fells threatened by guys in general." I said.