Part Three

Oh my god! I can't believe this is the last chapter :( I legit cried a little writing this, all we have left is the epilogue!! Please tell me if you like this chapter! I am totally incredibly in love with this chapter! <3

Fan+Vote+Comment= Happy Kristen :)

Kristen’s P.O.V

******* 6 months after, boys tour ended already*******

DING  DING DING!

“Welcome to Book’s and Biscuits! If you need any assistance please ask any of us” I said to the two girls that walked in and sat up from my stool. They nodded their heads and went straight to the back of the shop.

“Lily we have customers!” I shouted for her to hear me, who knows where that girl is. “Am up, am up!’’ she said quickly standing up from the bible section. “Did you fall asleep again?” I asked glaring at her. “No of course I didn’t, I mean how could I fall asleep in a shop where NO ONE ever comes” she said sarcastically.

“Look I know you don’t like working here, but this is better than nothing. Am sure my mum is sick of us already, we need to find our own place” I said putting some books away under the desk to put away later. “I know” Lily said and took a seat next to me.

The two girls made their way to the front desk but had nothing in their hands. “Hi we were wonde- OMG OMG! Aren’t you guys the girlfriends of Niall and Liam!?” one of the girls squeaked. I flinched from her high pitched voice. Before I could answer Lily spoke “Ex- Girlfriend” she said in an annoyed tone.

“Oh” the both girls harmonized. “Sorry to hear that, we were always with Kiall and Lilam, I think you guys were super cute” one of the girls said and smiled to us. “Errmm. . . Thanks” I said awkwardly.

“Anyway, were you guys looking for something specific?” Lily said breaking the awkwardness. “Uhh- yea, do you guys have “Dare to Dream”? the other girl said. I exchanged confused looks with Lily and we both shook our heads. “Which book is that?” I asked. “You haven’t heard of it??” the girl asked, I shook my head.

“It’s the new One Direction book” the girl said smiling. “Oh” I said in a disappointed tone. I checked the computer and shook my head at Lily, “No sorry we don’t have it” Lily said. “It’s okay, but could you do us a favor and take a picture with us?” the girls said taking out their phones. “I don’t see why you would want one with us but okay” Lily said standing up from her stool and getting next to the girl. We each took one with both of the girls and they were happy as ever. “Omg! Thank you so much, are you guys excited for the concert tonight” the girl said putting her phone away.

“What concert” I asked nervously looking at Lily. “You know, the concert the boys are having since they just got back from the world tour?” the girl asked looking at us strangely. “There’s a concert??!” I asked worried. “Yup” she said popping the P. “Thanks for the picture” the other girl said and they both walked out and gave one last wave to us.

“Lily” I said turning around to face her. “Yes?” she asked staring at the floor. “Can we go to the concert? We have nothing better to do” I begged her. “I don’t know if that’s such a good idea” she said getting up from her stool. “It’s not like they are even gonna remember us, nonetheless see us! We could just get seats in the 300’s, am so bored, can we go?” I asked again.

“Fine whatever, but don’t expect me to be in a good mood” she said and locked the front door. “Yay! Now we won’t be un-socialized” I chanted turning off the computer and grabbing my purse. I checked my watch and saw that it was already 5:30 “Lily lets head over there now so we could buy our tickets” I said to her.