The Note.

This is story is getting so sad: (. But don’t worry, I have everything planned and it’s gonna be sooo cute!! I was writing this in the car about 10 minutes ago, sorry for any grammar probs. This chapter is dedicated to Vicki and Madysonga, the POlice (lol insider) Love ya! :* Kristen

Niall’s P.O.V

I had told Natalia to get out of my house and if I ever saw her again I would call the police. I went downstairs and Lily, Liam, Zayn and Louis all on their phone, probably calling Kristen. Harry was nowhere to be seen which had me even more worried.

Kristen didn’t deserve this, to be heart broken and missing, all because of me. I kept messaging and calling her, but it went to straight to voicemail. We all jumped in Louis’ car to search for Kristen and Harry. It had started to rain, so it made it harder to see. We found Harry completely drenched sitting on a swing in the park, his curls were no more, and he had the saddest face we’ve seen on him.

We got out of the car and began running to him. “Harry are you okay”? Louis and Zayn asked. He ran up to me “Niall am so sorry, but I kissed her. I couldn’t help myself anymore, you have every right to be mad at me”. I felt betrayed that my best friend kissed my girlfriend, even though I don’t know if she still is. I was mad, but hurt, sad but I still needed to find her.

“Where is she”? The words stumbled out. “She told me she had to go tell you something, she could be at her house or ours. We all quickly got into Louis’ car and drove to her house, thank god the rain stopped we could see much clearer. We kept knocking and ringing the doorbell, but no answer. We tried calling her mom but she didn’t answer either, she must be at work, I wonder if she knows what’s happening.

We drove back to our flat, and the mailbox arrow was facing up, we never get mail so it must be a mistake. It was a letter, it read “To Niall”, I opened it and it was from Kristen.

Dear Niall,

I love you so much, but you don’t know it. I understand that what happened in between you guys was her fault, and I shouldn’t have screamed at you. The truth is, Harry kissed me, I tried to back away, but he caught me off guard. I could never feel the same way about him that I do about you. Whatever the less, it isn’t fair for you, and I want what’s best for you.  I hope you find someone that you deserve. I will never forget you and I hope you don’t do the same. So, goodbye Niall. I love you.

xx- Kristen”

“NO!” I shouted. I can’t let this happen, I love her and I needed to tell her. I needed to find her.