The Studio

Okay the jokes and the nice bum part is an insider between me and "Lily". Don't be disgusted I had no saying of what she said

Liam P.O.V

As were waiting for the girls to change so that we could watch Paranormal Activity 3 with everyone, I couldn't stop thinking how pretty Lily was today. I really like her and I hope she likes me back, she's different. Even though I've known her for a day I think I am gonna ask her out so I won't lose my chance. Maybe if Niall makes a move on Kristen and asks her out, they could maybe come on tour with us.

Kristen's P.O.V

As we were changing, Lily couldn't stop saying perverted jokes about Liam, she kept saying that he has a nice bum and that he fitted anything and jokes like "I would let Liam's snake enter my garden". I was laughing so hard my sides would hurt. We went downstairs and when I looked at Niall he patted the sofa motioning me to sit to me, I grinned and before I sat down, I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, I saw him blush a little but I pretended to not notice.

Lily went to go sit next to Liam and rested her head on his shoulder, I could tell she was about to explode with exciteness (If that's even a word). They would make such a cute couple, I thought in my head. "What movie we were gonna watch?" I asked and Louis replied "Paranormal Activity 3". "Uhggg does it have to be scary"? I whined. "What are you chicken"? he said while trying to make chicken noises. "No" I said seriously.

Every time there would be a scary part I would jump and buried my face into Niall's chest, and sometimes hear a chuckle from him. I started to fall asleep in his arms right before I saw the part where the girl's hair got pulled in mid-air. Then I fell asleep to darkness.

Niall's P.O.V

I padded the chair telling Kristen to come sit next to me, unexpectedly she gave me a quick kiss on the check and I tried to hide my blushing. During the movie she would jump a little each time there would be a scary part. Then she buried her face into my chest and I put my arms around her, I had noticed that she had fallen asleep.

I carried her bridal style to my room and tucked her in. I went downstairs to see Lily had fallen asleep on Liam, Harry and Louis hugged together sleeping and Zayn with his mirror in his hand. Liam was still awake so I was able to tell him I was going to sleep. I quietly slipped into my bed and slid closer to Kristen, she must've notice me so she wrapped her arms around me, and I did the same. I fell asleep with the cutest girl in my arms.

Kristen's P.O.V

I woke up to Niall next to me with his arms around me, I quietly tried to get out of his grasp but he was holding on tight. I was able to get out and went downstairs seeing Harry and Lily downstairs watching family guy eating lucky charms. "Morning everyone" I yawned. They both replied "Morning". But Lily said to me "I see someone had a nice time last night" I nodded. They both smiled. "Looks like am not the only one who had a great time" I replied bouncing my eyebrows. She blushed while I laughed at her.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked Harry.

"Well, we have to record, so maybe you guys can come to the studio, and then we can go out somewhere after?"

I nodded my head and plopped myself down next to Lily. As soon as I fell, her bowl of lucky charms went flying into the air. I laughed uncontrollably until my sides hurt when I saw the marshmallows in Harry's hair. He simply scowled and walked over to the bathroom.

"Good morning beautiful. How did you sleep? Are you guys going to come to the studio with us?" The gorgeous Irish boy asked in his adorable accent coming downstairs.