When I Woke Up.

HEHE ENJOY! :* Kristen

Kristen's P.O.V

"I love you too" I mumbled.

I felt so weak, I couldn't move my leg, my head was pounding.

I tried to smile a reassuring smile, but it felt weak. My eyes suddenly felt heavy, and I fluttered them close. "Kristen, please don't die on me" was what I last heard.

*************

"Is she awake"?

"Kristen"?

"Please Kristen". I responded when I heard the last voice.

I opened my eyes and saw Lily in Liam's arms, she had her head in his neck.

"Lily"? I mumbled.

"Kristen! Oh my god you're alive thank god, I thought I lost you, are you okay". Her eyes were red and puffy and she had bags under her eyes.

"Yeah am fine". Lily's face lit up instantly and gave me a hug.

"Your mum is outside with Eric, she's been worried sick about you" Lily said.

"Okay can you tell her to come in and what happened to Niall"? I asked curiously.

"Okay I'll go get her" she said happily letting go of Liam.

Liam pointed to a blonde Irish cutie sleeping on a chair, with a blanket pulled over him, he had bags under his eyes and looked uncomfortable.

"Thanks Li".

"No problem" he replied as Lily and my mum walked in with Eric in her arms.

"Muummmm I've missed you so much, sorry for running out without telling you" I said while giving her a hug.

"It's no problem hunny, just please tell me next time you're gonna go, Eric has been wanted to see you" she replied happily while giving me Eric.

"Picture time!! Lily and Liam get next to Kristen"!

"Mummmm why would you want to take a picture of me in the hospital"??I glared at her.

"For memories hun" she smiled.

SNAP!!!!!

Once she took the picture Niall woke up immediately, and his face went from sad to insanely happy and he had a grin on his face.

"Okay, well I'll leave you guys alone" my mum said while taking Eric from me. Before Lily left she wiggled her eyebrows and Liam winked at me, I laughed silently.

"Oh my god babe are you okay? How are you feeling? Do you have a headache? Do you feel pain? When you woke up you were up for two minutes then fell back to sleep. I was so worried, I stayed sitting next to you, but the lads made me get some sleep".

"Niall, Niall it's fine, as long as you're here now". I give him a little smile.

"I am going to be with you 24/7". He said leaning in.

Me: "You don't have to, I'm-". I was cut off with his lips on mine. Now, this wasn't like any ordinary kiss, it was slow and passionate but also fast and exciting. As the kiss was deepening he had his hands on my waist and my arms around his neck. We pulled away out of breath, but we just continued to kiss.

I guess we didn't notice Louis walk in, but like the douchebag he is, he yelled "Please no PDA in the hospital"!!!

"Seriously Louis, my girlfriend was just in a coma and I haven't been able to be with her alone" Niall said glaring at Louis

"Nice to see you to" he replied with a wink.

"Hellllllooooo your bestest friend just got out of a coma, the least you could is give me a hug" I said while opening my arms wide for a hug.

"Hello love, how are you feeling" he asked me while giving me a hug.

"I've been better" I said with a chuckle.

"Good, I'll go fetch Harry and Zayn".

"Okay, thanks Lou.".

As Harry and Zayn walked in, I could tell Harry was crying, but when they saw me sitting up awake they all had grins on their faces.

"Hazza!!! Zaynie!!" I put my hands up for them.

"Kristennnn! I've been so worried!! Are you okay" Harry Said.

"Kristenn!! I missed you! Are you okay?" Zayn asked.

They asked me giving me bear hugs.

"Yea I am fine, just a broken ankle and a bump on my head" I said.

"A broken ankle is not fine, you can't even walk properly" Harry crossed his arms in front of him.

"A bump and stiches in the back of your head are two different things" Zayn did the same  

thing.

 "I know, I know Moms, as long as I'm alive right"?

"Right" they said smiling.

"So today I was thinking we could go back to our flat and watch a movie" Niall said.

"Sure" I replied.

I nodded my head furiously and was grinning like crazy, I just wanted to relax with my boyfriend, Niall Horan, man I loved saying that <3

Heyy everyone sorry I haven't been uploading but I had trimesters and stuff, and now as I am writing this I am on a cruise ship, but am still gonna try to write for you. Pleasseee comment and vote. :* Kristen