I Am Ready. . .

Hi everyone!! How is everyone doing?? I still can't believe it's summer :D. I have bad news though, there's only gonna be a few chapters left and "My Little Leprechaun is finished :'( Don't be sad or anything because I have a new idea for a story that I am going to start writing after I finish this one. Please vote and comment! :* Kristen.

Niall’s P.O.V

I can’t move, my body is so numb I can’t feel anything or move a muscle. She had gotten stabbed by that son of a bitch and she didn’t even know who the guy is. Her mom is fine, she just got a cut on her arm and stiches. But not Kristen, she got stabbed right on the side of her stomach. The doctors didn’t let me in when she became unconscious, they had to shock her twice when she didn’t have pulse.

They finally let a visitor in and I was able to go see her. She laid there motionless, I could hear her breathing very low. I kissed her cheek and sat next to her caressing her hand. All of a sudden she sat up from her bed panting like crazy.

Kristen’s P.O.V

What happened to me?

Where am I?

Am I dead?

Where’s my mum?

All I remember is going to my mum’s house and she was crying on the floor with a cut on her arm, then seeing her boyfriend John. Then getting a piece of glass stuck into my stomach, that bitch messed with the wrong family. Every move I made my stomach would hurt on the side. My lungs started to close up and I wasn’t able to breath.

I opened my eyes and sat up panting and sweating, I was in the hospital with Niall next to me, he looked like he was crying. He instantly smiled at me and hugged me softly.

Niall: “Kristen are you okay? Does your stomach hurt a lot? Do you need anything? Water? Food? I’ve been worried sick.”

Me: “Am fine Nialli, I just have a little headache, and my side hurts a little. Can I have some water?”

Niall: “Of course, I’ll go fetch some for you. Oh and your mum is doing fine, she got her cut stitched up and is waiting to see you”.

Me: “Okay thanks, please tell her to come in”.

After Niall left my mum came in with her arm bandaged. Once she saw me sitting up a smile deceased on her face.

Elizabeth (Kristen’s mum): “Oh my god Kristen, are you alright? I am so sorry that this happened to you. John was a guy I met at the hospital and he started to scream at me so I dumped him but he got mad and scratched me with a piece of a glass. I tried to get out of the house but tripped on the chair. Then I wasn’t expecting you to come because you didn’t call. But I am just so sorry”.

Me: “Yes mum I am fine. It’s fine as long as were both alive and Eric wasn’t touched. I am sorry I haven’t called or seen you. I’ve been really busy with Niall and the lads. I needed to tell you that they invited me and Lily to go on tour with them to Australia”.

Elizabeth: “It’s fine baby, as long as he’s treating good, it’s fine with me. Ohh how nice, you have my complete permission to go, but remember your job. And I want you to call me every day and tell me how it goes.

Me: “Thanks mum, and I will call you every single day. I know, we were going to go quit after we told you. Is everyone outside”?

Elizabeth: “Okay honey. And yes they are all outside waiting for you.

Niall came in with some water and handed it to me, after came Harry, Lily, Liam, Louis and Zayn. “Thanks babe” I said to Niall and devoured the water and took his hand in mine.