Disadvantages

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a couple of days. Hope you like it though. This is 8 pages on microsoft word! :* Kristen

Lily's P.O.V

"Liam, I don't want to talk to you", I said pushing him away.

"I know but-" He tried to speak but he's the last person I want to talk to now.

"But what!? What could you possibly say to me now? I loved you Liam and I was stupid enough to think that you loved me back, but I guess not" I said.

"I lo-", I cut him off again.

"You know, you really hurt me. Just go back to your girl Abby, am sure you love her much more than me. Just remember, I'll always have a place in my heart for you". I turned and walked away still looking for my car.

"Lily!"

"What do you want Liam" I turned around and we were face to face.

"Look, I know I hurt you, but am sorry okay? I don't know what I'd do without you, am sorry for hurting you. Am sorry for forgetting our anniversary. Am sorry for saying those things to you. Am just sorry for everything. Can you please forgive me? I don't love anyone more than you, and I will always love you. I've always have and always will".

Then smashed his lips to mine. I dropped my keys, and completely forgot about everything. He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped mine around his neck. I was completely soaked, barefoot, half blind, but I was kissing the boy I loved in the rain, Liam James Payne.

*********************************

Lily's P.O.V

After what happened last night, Liam and I just went straight home. I woke up with two arms around my waist. I turned around and poked Liam's face to meet brown warm eyes. "Morning babe" he whispered. "Morning love" I replied. We laid there staring into each other's eyes for a moment before everyone barged in.

"Are you guys awake yet, we're going shopping!!!" Harry said in his best girl voice. I laughed and gave Liam a kiss and threw a pillow at Harry. "Oh now that was not nice, DOG PILEEEE!!!!" he yelled and soon everyone was lying on top of me. "Okay, squishing the boobs here!" I yelled and pinched the person the person on top of me.

"OW! Lily!" Kristen said and spazzed out and ended up on the floor with everyone. "Sorry, but you were on top me" I said making my way to the bathroom. I. Looked. Hideous. My make-up was smeared, my hair was frizzy and I could hardly see. So I decided to take a relaxing shower.

Kristen's P.O.V

Finally! Lily and Liam are back together, it's about time, and they are perfect for each other. Now we can all enjoy Australia without them trying to kill each other, hopefully we can all go shopping together today.

Today I decided to wear my ripped skinny jeans, a purple crop top that said "Amor" with heart around it and my gold Sperry's. We waited for Lily and Liam to get dress downstairs. Louis and Harry were on their laptop, am guessing twitting, and Zayn of course was fixing his hair against the mirror, and the childs we are, Niall and I were thumb wrestling.

"Okay, if I win, you have to kiss me" he challenged me. "Okay, what if I win" I said smirking. "If you win, you get to kiss me" he said and showed me his cute smile. "Okay" I laughed.

"1 2 3 4 I declare a thumb war" he said focusing on our thumbs.

"Nah Hah! I won" I said cheering doing my victory dance. "Yeah ok, finish the bet" he said coming up to me. Just as we were about to kiss, I pulled away from him and started cracking up. "Oh I see how it is" Niall pouted turning away from me.