What Happened? Part One

HEY YOU!? YEAH YOU!

I LIKE TACOS, OR SHOULD I SAY  TAC-O'S. HAHA LOVE THAT VIDEO! WHY AM I GOING ALL CAPS ON YOU!? IMA STOP now! I love you guys! Just wanted to let you know :D.

Fan+Vote+Comment= Happy Kristen! :)

Kristen’s P.O.V

“Are you guys ready to leave yet? We have sound check at 5 and we have to be there by 3 to get ready” Liam said to us from the hallway. We had the boy’s first concert and they wanted us to come to sound check with them. “Yea will be right there!” I shouted back to him. I changed into my navy high waisted shorts with a cream tank top and black cardigan on top with my gold sandals. “Ready to go babe?” I asked looking back at Niall who was AGAIN on his laptop. “Are you tweeting again?” I asked annoyed.

“Umm. . . Maybe” he said and gave me a fake smile. I gave him the ‘Are you serious’ look, I went up to him and was leaning in to give him a kiss but instead picked up his laptop and walked away smirking. “EYY!” he shouted, “You can go back on twitter when you come back from the concert” I said to him. I didn’t hear a response so I turned around and he instantly smashed his lips against mine and I could feel him smile through our kiss.

“You better hurry up babe, were gonna be late!” he said strolling out the door. I caught up behind him and jumped onto his back. He laughed and tightened his grip on my legs. Lily, Liam, Zayn and Harry were standing outside in the hall looking inpatient as ever. Lily was wearing her skinny jeans with a black blouse and her blue lita boots. “Lily this is a concert, not a party” I said pointing out her shoes. “Hey! Don’t judge the shoes” she said and took Liam’s hand.

I started to fiddle with Niall’s hair as we were waiting for the others when Eleanor came out. “Hi guys! I’ll have to meet you guys a little later at the sound check, I have to visit my cousin for a moment since I won’t be able to see her again” she said walking towards the elevator. “Okay then! I’ll see you later girly” I said and high fived her. “Can we leave now?” I said for everyone to hear.

“Can you wait a minute?!” Louis said closing his door. “Sass much” I said staring him down. “Look who’s talking!” he said and I jumped off Niall’s back. “Anyway where did Eleanor go?” Louis asked. “She said she had to go visit her cousin” I replied to him intertwining my fingers with Niall’s.

We all got into the elevator and made our way to the van without being mobbed by fans.

******30 minutes later******

“Ohhh my gooddd were finally here! Alleluia!” I said pulling Niall along with me. “Lily can I please put my phone in your purse, I don’t have any pockets” I said handing my phone to her”. “Sure” she said and placed it in front zipper of the bag. “Good luck on the first concert babe” I said to Niall and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

The boys went backstage to change into some comfortable clothes and Lily and I were directed into the front row. The first 15 rows on the floor were filled with screaming girls. As we made our way through the middle most of the girls were staring bullets as us but I ignored them completely. We sat down in the front and the boys came out and started being the silly guys they are.

Louis kept yelling “Whooper!” at random times, Harry was winking at most girls and Liam was playing Josh’s drum set while Niall was laughing with Zayn, but at some points he would glance over at my direction and wink.

I heard the song “One thing” in acoustic version and I saw that it was Lily’s phone. She picked it up and her face instantly went white. What happened?

Lily’s P.O.V

My phone started to play “One thing” in acoustic and I took it out and saw it was my mum.