Finally Home

Got off the ship yesturday, I can finally write, school ends in 3 days!!!! Here you go. :* Kristen

Niall’s P.O.V

Tonight we were just going to hang out watching movies and snuggling with each other at our flat. As we wheeled her out of the hospital she never let go of my hand, our fingers were intertwined and I was rubbing the top of her hand.

As we got to the car door she asked us “Okay so how are we gonna do this”? “I know” I said while picking her up bridal style and she laughed and kissed my nose. In the car it was Harry and Zayn in the front row, Liam and Lily after, then me and Kristen in the back while Louis was driving.

She put her head on my lap and intertwined our fingers again, I took a piece of hair from her face and gave her a kiss on the forehead. After that she pointed to her nose, then I kissed her nose, then she pointed to her cheek, I kissed her cheek, the she pointed to her lips, I smiled and kissed her lips, man I loved this girl.

Kristen’s P.O.V

As we got to the boys flat Niall again carried me bridal style to the couch. Lily was sitting next to Liam with his arm around her waist, Harry was next to Louis with his legs on top of him, and Zayn was sitting by himself, he really needs to get a girl.

“So what movie are we gonna watch” I asked?

“SUPERMANNNN!!!!!” Louis screamed!

“NOO not again, not what happened last time, sorry boo bear!” Harry said quickly.

“What happened last time”? I asked curiously.

“Um nothing, let’s just watch another movie” Louis said mischievously.

“I’ll explain later” Niall whispered in my ear, I laughed “Okay”.

“Let’s watch Silent House” Zayn said.

“Okay” everyone said.

Through the middle of the movie I was shitting my pants, I never liked scary movies. As the lady was pulled from under the bed I screamed loud enough for Niall to flinch and hold me tighter.

“Okay that’s enough for us, I think we’re gonna go to bed already” Niall said getting up holding me.

“Okay, be safe”! Louis said. I ignored him as Niall helped me up the stairs.

“You know, you could’ve just stayed watching the movie” I said feeling bad.

“And leave you, that’s not gonna happen, I will never leave you”.

I smiled at his response and kissed him “I love you”. “I love you more” and he kissed me back.

I laid on the bed and pulled the sheets over me, Niall laid next to me and wrapped his arms over my waist and I cuddled into his chest breathing in his scent. I only have 1 month left with him until they go back on tour and I needed to spend every moment with him.

Sorry this chapter is so short :/ but I didn't want anything big like that to happen. But the next chapter will be long! :* Kristen