The Surprise

Cute chappie right here! Lol tell me if you like.

Fan+Vote+Comment- Happy Kristen!

Kristen’s P.O.V

Someone was poking my stomach and my face but then I remembered Lily slept over. She keep yelling to me "Kristen it's 11 o’clock and we have ONE hour to get ready meet the lads"."Okay bro, you don't have to yell!" I groaned as I got up, grabbed my clothes and made my way to the bathroom. I changed into my neon pink and purple swimsuit and my pink panther shorts and a tank top that read 'Beach Angel'. I brushed my teeth and today I left my hair down, it wasn’t straight but it wasn’t curly, it was wavy.

I went downstairs and explained everything that happened last night with Niall to my mom and she got too excited, she started asking me questions like "Is he cute"? "Did he treat you nicely"? "Does he like you"? "Do you like him"? "Are you guys together yet?" "MOMMMMMM why are you so embarrassing"? I replied. "Am just trying to get some information baby" she replied and went back upstairs. I called Lily down telling her we need to stop by Starbucks to get some coffee. She came downstairs and was wearing a pink and white stripped swimsuit with white shorts and a purple tank top.

We quickly got into my car and drove to Starbucks to get some coffee. I looked at the address that Niall sent me and sent him a text "On the way, can't wait to see you guys :)". He replied "Can't wait either, we have a surprise for you and Lily". With that I was a little nervous to see what the surprise was.

**********15 minutes later**********

We got out of the car in front of the humongous flat and knocked on the door, but it was already opened. We walked in and all the lights were turned off. I found the light switch but there was note on top of it saying "Drop your bags and turn around". I read it to Lily but there was no reply, I quickly turned around to see Niall facing me with a water gun in his hand and a grin on his face, and Liam facing Lily.

Niall started shooting me with his gun while Harry and Louis were doing the same, and Liam and Zayn were shooting Lily, we were both laughing but screaming uncontrollable. Out of nowhere Niall had picked me with me still in my soaked clothes and jumped in the pool with his arms still around my waist. As I resurfaced I saw Lily in Liam’s arms right as he jumped in the pool, Niall turned around and had the biggest smile on his face. I gave him the biggest hug while he said to me "So did you like your surprise?"

Niall’s P.O.V

Since all the lads were awake already, they were downstairs talking about useless things. When they saw me go downtairs Louis had said to me "Looks like someone had a fun time last night". I threw a pillow from the couch at him shooting him a glare. I went to the kitchen to get me some food. My phone beeped and it was a text message from Kristen "On the way, can't wait to see you guys :)". I replied to her saying "Cant wait either, all the lads have a surprise for you and Lily".

So since we all wanted to prank Kristen and Lily, all of us would be waiting for them to walk through the door and we would start shooting them with our water guns and eventually end up in the pool. I just met Kristen yesturday and I think she's the most beautiful amazing girl I've ever met.

************15 minutes later************

We heard knocking on the door and quickly got positioned with our water guns and turned off the lights and put a sticky note on the switch. I saw Kristen walk in and she looked so beautiful and I smiled at myself that she was here. As she read the note I motioned Liam and Zayn to go behind Lily. As Kristen was reading the letter Harry, Louis and I positioned ourselves behind her to get ready, when she turned around all three of us started to shoot at her when Liam and Zayn were shooting Lily, I heard laugh and scream, she had the cutest laugh ever and I couldn’t help myself from laughing also.

As Harry and Louis were still shooting at Kristen, I grabbed her by the waist and picked her up and ran to the pool and jumped in with her still in my grasp. When I resurfaced Liam had just jump in with Lily.I turned around Kristen gave me a big hug she had the biggest smile I’ve seen on her. "So did you like your surprise?" I asked her.

Kristen P.O.V

After we jumped in Harry and Louis joined us. We started to play chicken fight. I got on Niall’s shoulder, Lily got on Liam’s shoulders, Harry of course could never be without Louis and went on his shoulder and Zayn stayed in knee length in the pool as being referee.

As we started to play Niall was actually strong for the skinny body that he had, it was us two against Larry Stylinson, we won because Louis couldn’t stop laughing and Harry fell backwards. Then it was us two against Lily & Liam. I knew Lily’s weakest spot, she was ticklish EVERYWHERE! So I started to tickle her and she started to spaz out and Liam couldn’t keep control of her and they both fell.

Niall went under water and carried me bridal style and then we resurfaced and I stared into his beautiful blue eyes. As we were going to lean in for a kiss, of course Louis had to ruin the moment by saying "PLEASE IF YOU GUYS WANT TO MAKE-OUT,GO DO IT INSIDE"! I blushed completely in front of Niall, I gave him a quick hug before I got out and stood there freezing my arse off. He noticed me and picked up a towel from the pile they had on the chair and wrapped the towel around me he held onto the towel longer than usual but I didn't mind I just blushed a little. What is it with me and blushing everytime!?

Niall’s P.O.V

We started to play chicken fight, Kristen got my shoulders, Harry on Louis’ and Lily on Liam’s. We went against Harry, and we won because of Louis’ uncontrollable laughing, then Lily came with Liam and Kristen started to tickle her and she fell backwards into the water. When we won, I went under water and carried Kristen bridal style. We resurfaced and I stared into her beautiful green eyes. When we were about to kiss, of course Louis would ruin the moment "PLEASE IF YOU GUYS WANT TO MAKE-OUT,GO DO IT INSIDE!" I shot him a quick glare when Kristen gave me a hug.

She got out of the pool and I could see that she was freezing cold, so I went to the pile of towels and wrapped one around her. Even though I was freezing cold I still held the towel around her delicate body and noticed she was blushing, but I pretended to not notice.

She is just too adorable.

Did you like it? Let me know por favor!

Fan+Vote+Comment= Happy Kristen