Marshmallows.

Hope you like this chapter! :* Kristen.

Niall's P.O.V

We stayed their dancing in the gazebo until the sun finished setting. I was so glad that Kristen and Lily were going to come on tour with us, the only thing we have to do is work out their jobs. After dancing in the romantic setting we went back to the bonfire where everyone was sitting.

"Did you guys eat all the marshmallows" Kristen asked looking at Harry that had his face covered with marshmallow on it.

"Ummm maybe" Harry said and showed his famous smile.

"Fine I'll go get more" Kristen said walking to the house.

"I'll go with you" Lily said getting up before giving Liam a quick peck and joined Kristen to the house. I sat back down next the fire and noticed all the lads looking at me with the biggest grins on their face.

"What the heck are your problems????" I asked them.

"Don't you have some news to share to us" Liam asked me wiggling his eyebrows.

"I could ask you the same" I replied annoyed. 

"Woah! No need to be so rude" Liam replied laughing.

"So what's the news??!" Harry asked.

"Kristen is coming on tour with us, I don't know abo-"I was cut off by Liam, "Yup I asked her also, and she's also coming with us!!" he said grinning excitedly.

"Do you guys know where we are touring?" Zayn asked.

"Yea, I think we're going to Australia" Liam replied.

"No way!!! Naked women, unlimited drinking, my heaven!" Harry replied grinning. We all laughed at his reply and soon the girls came outside will marshmallow bags, chocolate and crackers. I couldn't stop smiling and neither could the boys, I kept thinking about it, going on tour with the most beautiful and amazing girl.

Once the girls came they stood there looking at us like weirdos.

"Um are you guys okay? What happened?" Kristen asked.

"Oh, nothing we were just saying that were going on tour in Australia" I said.

"Oh oka-" she stopped suddenly, I looked up at her and she had the biggest smile on her face.

"You, you mean were going. To Australia. For the tour?" she said grinning.

"And we get to be there for how long?" Lily also said grinning.

"2 weeks" I replied. We all nodded and Kristen suddenly dropped the marshmallows and ran to me, as well as Lily ran to Liam.

She ran to me making my chair fall backwards and giving me a thousand kisses everywhere on my face.

"Omg I can't wait!!! We're gonna be in Australia for 2 weeks, on the beach, how romantic!!!" she said to me.

"I know babe, I can't wait either.

She got off of me and helped me up and gave me a long passionate kiss, god I loved this girl.

"But do you know what were gonna have to do right" Lily asked grinning.

"SHOPPING!!!" they both said at the same time, I laughed at how cute and excited Kristen was.

Kristen's P.O.V

Since all the lads ate all the marshmallows and didn't save any, Lily and I had to go inside to get more. As I was looking through the cabinets for the marshmallows Lily finally broke the awkwardness.