Epilogue: My Little Leprechaun

Here is the final final chappi of this story, I really do hope you enjoy it because I started to tear up writing it. <3

So I'll leave you to it.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristen’s P.O.V

**** 15 years later****

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

“HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!” the crowd shouted and I shared my New Year’s kiss with my husband Niall Horan. Oh yeah did I mention? A few years after that day in the concert Niall finally proposed, we had one girl, and named her Jessica because that was the name of the girl that wrote that famous tweet to the lads and a boy on the way. Now we were in Uncle Louis’ New Year’s parting our butts off.

Lily and Liam ended up getting married and having twin boys, Marcus and Lucas and were happy as ever. Me and Lily always teased Lucas and Jessica that they would end up getting married one day, but they would always blush at each other and denied it.

Louis FINALLY proposed to Eleanor by singing “Look after you” and had beautiful Tommo babies.

Zayn ended up dating a beautiful singer named Perrie Edwards for a couple of years and finally proposed to her, he finally got a girl!! They had two beautiful twin girls that were already in College.

Harry had many off and on relationships but we all talked to him and he finally settled on a girl he met in Australia, he proposed to her and they have baby boy on the way.

I backed away smiling at Niall and saw that he was doing the same, all the couples were still in the middle of their kiss. Who was that little couple in the corner I wondered. I took a closer look and saw that it was Lucas and Jess kissing! “Lily!!” I shouted and she backed away from Liam. “What man” she said looking my way, I pointed to Lucas and Jess, or should I say, Lussica! And she started smiling like a maniac.

She whispered something into Liam’s ear and he laughed and looked over at their direction. “Nialli, look over there” I said pointing over at Jess who was still in a make-out session. “Oh no way that girl is having her kiss at the age of 14. Young lad-“ he started raging her out but I quickly brought my lips to his keeping him busy.

“Just let her be, she’s growing up” I said patting his chest. “Fine but can you please say something to her” he said looking at me with his blue crystal orbs that haven’t changed. “Alright” I shrugged and pulled Lily away from Liam and made my way to the adorable couple.

“So it’s about time you guys kissed” Lily said smiling at them. They both blushed instantly and took a step away from each other. “It was just a New Year’s Eve kiss” Jess mumbled. “Yeah sure it was” I said sarcastically. “Just watch it Lucas” I said pointing at him giving him the evil eye, “Uncle Niall over there has his eye on you” I said pointing towards Niall who was talking to Liam.

“Yeah yeah” Lucas answered. “I’ll be watching you Jess” I said staring at my daughter. “Okay okay, I think we ratted out our kids enough, let’s just get back to the party” Lily said pulling my arm. “EY! Watch it with this preggo mom!” I said rubbing my stomach. “Oops sorry” Lily said and rubbed my stomach. “Okay awkward much” I said grabbing Niall’s hand.

She winked at me and continued to dance with Liam.

OH! And I never mentioned my mum and Eric. Eric is all grown up now living in Africa with his wife helping kids with disadvantages living happily as ever. As for my mum, she got herself a new loving husband that treats her right and they still live in the little flat in Bradford with a new baby girl, Alexandria. Eric and I always try to skype with her every chance we get.

As for Lily’s mum, we never heard from her again since the day we left her standing in the hospital.

“Come out with me for a second” Niall whispered into my ear and took my hand. “Where are you taking me” I asked confused, he opened the door that led outside and took me to the same gazebo we were at 15 years ago, when he asked me to go on tour with him, I smiled at the memory of us. “Would you like to dance” he asked. “Why of course I would” I said and curtsied. I put my arms around his shoulders while he put his on my waist and he began to sing to me.

“My heart's a stereo, it beats for you, so listen close, hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te, make me your radio, and turn me up when you feel low, this melody was meant for you, just sing along to my stereo” he harmonized and I smiled at the memory when he brought me out stage singing that song.

Oh yeah did I mention? After the lads 2012 tour ended they did a 2013 tour and of course asked me and Lily to join them as well as Eleanor. Each time we’d go to the concert we would be named the Directioner girlfriend group because we would all go together, wear the same shirts and always sing together with each other.

As he was singing his song I felt a kick in my stomach and smiled feeling him moving inside. “Look Niall, he’s moving!” I exclaimed, I put his hand on my stomach and he smiled at the feeling of his baby boy. He kissed my stomach and then pecked my lips.

“Niall Jr.” he said and smiled. “Ummm, we’ll think about it” I said patting his chest. “Whatever makes you happy babe” he said and then brought his lips to mine.

Here I was kissing my HUSBAND, Niall James Horan,   A.K.A

My Little Leprechaun <3

OH MY FLACKIN JESUS!

I legit just cried a little writing this, am so sad right now that this story is officialy over!!! I'd still love to hear your comments and stuff, so please don't be afraid to comment :)

I hoped you all enjoyed this story, I love you all!

THANK YOU and GOODNIGHT! <3 <3 <3