Love Is In The Air.

Heeeeeeeyyy everyone, sorry it took me a while, i just finished writing this at 12:00 o'clock at night when your bestfriends are making A LOT of noise when your trying to write. Now back to the story, ENJOY :* Kristen

Niall's P.O.V

As I was walking into Nandos, my favorite restaurant, I saw this really cute waitress standing in front of the cashier and I could manage to see that she was playing "Temple Run". I silently laughed in my head thinking that I could beat her, "I bet you I can beat your high score" I said looking down at her. She looked up and I saw these beautiful green eyes that I could not stop staring at. "Oh really" 3,000,000 is my best" she challenged me and handed me her phone.

I realized we were playing for a while when the boys started coughing obnoxiously, I shot them a quick glare, "Sorry love, but I must get going" I said and handed her phone but quickly typed my number in. After I gave her phone back I saw her blush and quickly went to my table to see her coming my way. "Hi, my name is Kristen, and I'm going to be your server for today, what can I start you guys off with?" she said to us and winked at me and I blushed furiously. I yelled "PIZZZAAAA!" And all the boys agreed.

Kristen's P.O.V

When I went to go order the boys pizza I quickly sent a text to Lily "Lily, get your bum over here now!!!! I am freaking out, Niall Horan is flirting with me and I don't know what to say to him, COME"! She replied in a couple of seconds "Okay girl, l'll be there in 5!" I replied "Oh wow, now you decide to answer". Again no answer from her.

Harry's P.O.V

"Niall, I think that girl is into you, you should ask her out, she's pretty cute" I said to him. "Back off, she's mine!" he exclaimed. "Fine, fine but if it doesn't work out, I CALL DIBS!" I said and winked at him. He shot me a quick glare, right before Kristen joined us with our deliciously looking pizza!

Kristen's P.O.V

Right after I gave the boys their pizza my shift ended and Lily finally came! "Lily where the heck have u been!!" I asked her when she walked in. "Sorry I had to make a quick stop at Starbucks". "You and your coffee" I nicely said to her. I led her to the boys table and introduced her. They all harmonized "HELLOOOOO LILYYY!!!!!!!!!"

Lily's P.O.V

As I was introduced I tried to keep calm and just nicely waved at them. When I was going to sit, Liam made space for me to sit next to him, I slightly blushed. "Thanks" I replied and sat next to him. I saw Niall gesture for Kristen to sit next to him, she smiled and was practically sitting on his lap.

*************

We talked for what like seemed forever, but it was only for an hour. Liam walked me to my car and asked me for my number. I looked over to see Niall planting a kiss on Kristen's cheek.

Kristen's P.O.V

As we were getting ready to leave, Niall walked me out to my car, I blushed while we were walking. As we were walking he finally broke the awkwardness "I'll text you later love, before I go to sleep". "Okay, I'll be waiting" I replied and opened my car door but before I got in he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and the weirdest thing was that the guys were staring at us whistling and making faces.

Before pulling out of Nandos I quickly sent a text to Lily "Sleepover at my house tonight, we need to talk". She replied "Okay but first I need to stop by my house to pick up my clothes". As I was driving home with the biggest smile on my face, I couldn't stop thinking about Niall.

When I got home I took a nice relaxing shower and changed into my panda bear pj's. I stepped out of the shower and heard the doorbell ring and quickly went downstairs and opened the door without waking up Eric and mum. Lily came in with her pink and white plaid pj's.

As we got settled in with the pillows and covers, we started to talk about Niall and the boys. Lily said "Oh my flacking jesus, I cannot believe this is happening to us bro! All this stalking about them finally worked! Liam is so hot and cute and nice! And I just can't believe this is happening".

"Wooh girl, calm down. First of all, if it wasn't for me actually COMING to work, you wouldn't even know that they showed up. Second of all, you just met him, so take things slow please" I said looking for my phone. "Whatever, as long as we see them again, I'll show up to work every day!" she exclaimed just as my phone beeped. As soon as I saw who it was I quickly texted back.

"Hey love ;)" Niall said.

"Hey today was fun, I hope we get to do it again". I replied.

"Of course we will, how about you and Lily come to our flat tomorrow to come in the pool and watch a movie?"

"Okay! Sounds like fun, at what time should we come?" I texted back.

"Around noon would be fine, I'll give you the address to come" he replied.

"Okay! I'll see you tomorrow then, bye love" I said.

"Sweet dreams, can't wait to see you tomorrow"! I smiled at his response and put my phone to charge.

"Lily! Get your arse ready for tomorrow, were going to the boys flat to go in the pool and watch a movie with them!" She suddenly had the biggest smile and started to dance crazy and jump on the bed, I joined her. But since we are both clumsy we fell on the floor laughing like idiots. I could hardly wait for tomorrow that I couldn't go to sleep, but eventually I laughed myself to sleep.

How did you guys like it?? Pleae let me know, because, well I would LOVE to hear what you guys think about this story!

Fan+Vote+Comment= Happy Kristen!