Smores and Slammed Doors

Writing with mady :P :* Kristen.

Kristen's P.O.V

**************

I opened my eyes when I heard a door slam shut, I guess I fell asleep in the shower so my back hurt like a mother, I walked out of the bathrook and saw Niall sleeping in his bed, I didn't want to wake him up so I left him sleeping like a baby.

I opened Niall's door and saw Liam standing outside of his room with his face red and his fists clenched together. Lily opened the door and ran outside with tears from her eyes and screaming colorful words. My back ached with pain and I drifted off to sleep.

Lily's P.O.V

I woke up and saw Liam still snoring next to me, I gently slid out of his grip and snuck to the bathroom to grab Liam's present. I hid it behind the toilet and I smiled when I saw a gift box wrapped up. Today was our 3 month anniversary and I got him his favorite book, "Of Mice and Men" and a frame with me laughing and Liam kissing my cheek in the rain, and smiled at the memory of Niall and Zayn helping me wrap.

***** Lily's P.O.V from yesterday*****

Louis had just thrown a marshmallow at Kristen's stomach and she looked pissed, like you don't want to be near her pissed. When she was in a war with Louis I quickly grabbed Niall and asked him if he could help me wrap Liam's gifts.

"Nialli can you help me wrap Li's gifts, tomorrows our 3 month anniversary, please help?" I asked him giving him my best puppy eyes.

"Fine, I can't say no to your puppy eyes, but when it comes to me and Kristen's anniversary, you're helping me".

"Of course I will, now please help me wrap, and I'll get the picture ready, let's go inside".

We walked to the camp fire and I saw Kristen randomly through carrots into the fire and storm in the house, I could manage to see what she had on her head, smores. Whoever messed with her hair is gonna be murdered by her, she goes crazy when someone completely messes with her hair.

Deciding I'll talk to her tomorrow I'll just let her cool off. Since Liam, Harry and Louis were in the water Zayn decided to come with us since he wasn't talking to anyone. We went to the office the lads had in their flat "Oh my god, this is the only room I've seen clean!!!" I said, the room was spotless. "

I know, I know, we've hardly ever been in this room" Zayn replied laughing.

Okay, so Niall and Zayn wrap the book, and I'll print the picture and wrap the frame. "Okay" they both said and gave me thumbs up. I went to get my bag from the couch and found my camera and walked back to the office. Niall and Zayn were looking through all the cabinets, am guessing looking for the wrapping paper.

I found 2 roles of wrapping paper sitting on a shelf, "Umm boys" I said laughing, waving the roles of paper back and forth. They turned around and snatched the paper from me. I walked to the computer and plugged in the camera, scrolled threw the pictures of me and Liam and found one of a pic of me laughing and him kissing my cheek in the rain, I smiled at the memory and printed it.

I carefully placed the picture into the frame that read "04-15-12 <3", it was the day that we met at Nandos. I put the frame in the box and wrapped it with purple wrapping paper, his favorite color. "I'm done!" I said looking up to see Zayn and Naill with tape all over their fingers and paper bits everywhere.

"Um guys, need some help"? I said smirking.

I walked to where they were sitting and Niall handed me the book, I walked back to the desk and started wrapping the book when Zayn spoke.

"I'm gonna hit the sack, I'll see you guys tomorrow".

"Okay" Niall and I said at the same time.

"Since it was getting awkward in the room I broke the silence.

"So, you and Kristen are getting pretty serious?" I asked smiling at him.

"Yea, I really do love her, she's amazing and unique and, she's my girl" he replied smiling, but then blushed noticing how I was looking at him.

"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy, is Nialli Willi in loveeeeeeeeeeee" I asked him.

"Yes, very much" he replied then giving me his smile.

"You guys are so cute, have you announced it to the public?" I asked him.

"No, not yet, I want to though, I need to talk to her about it" he replied.

"Oh okay, that's good. Okay were finished let's head off to bed, I can't wait for tomorrow" I said to him yawning. We walked back to the family room and checked outside if anyone was still there. There was no one, but the fire was still on.

We went upstairs and I gave Niall a high five and went into Liam's room. He was cuddled with his pillow, I smiled at him. I took the pillow out from his grasp and slid my body instead, he recognized me and pulled me tighter into his chest. I breathed in his scent and fell asleep thinking about what he got me for our anniversary.

******Lily's P.O.V Back to the Morning*****

I went next to Liam's bed and started to shake him, "Liam babe wake up". Good morning beautiful" he smiled and I gave a kiss on the forehead.

"Hey babe, get and get dressed, but don't leave your room".

"Okay, but wh-" I closed the door before he could finish.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and started to fry ham and bacon, and try to make an omelet. After everything was finished I balanced the table with the food going upstairs to Liam's room, he was still lying in his bed. I quickly grabbed the gift and put it on table.

"Babbbbeee, I told you to get dressed, at least sit up please" I begged him.

"Sorry babe am just knackered from the bea-", he stopped himself, "What's this babe?"

"Happy Three Month Anniversary Li, I love you!!!!!" I screamed and put out his present.

"Umm thank's baby" he said awkwardly.

"Here's your gift Li" I said handing him the gift.

"Thank's babe" he replied, I was waiting for him to pull out a gift, but he just sat there, blushing looking at the wrapped box.

"Soo yea, um... do you have a gift for me?" I said awkwardly.

"Yea um, I kinda forgot it was our anniversary". All the happiness and excitement left from me and I got up from the bed, tears were going to come out, but I kept it in.

"Does this mean anything to you?" I asked him.

"Lily, it's just a stupid three month anniversary", it felt like my heart was crushed and stepped on. I was now filled with anger and pain and couldn't take it anymore.

"So our anniversary is stupid now" I shouted.

Before he could say anything else, I ran out of his room and slammed the door shut, tears were now streaming down my face, Niall's door opened but I didn't see who came out, I didn't want them seeing me like this. I went downstairs to look for my keys for my car. I heard a door slam shut upstairs and looked quickly for my keys, but I was too late.

"Lily your being ridiculous" Liam said behind me.

"No Liam, you're the best relationship I've had in a long time and I thought you would take it seriously. I thought you were the sweet, kind and caring one, but I was wrong".

Zayn, Harry and Louis now all joined us downstairs watching us fight.

"Lily" he tried to speak but I cut him off.

"WE'RE OVER" I screamed and ran out the door.

Wow I bet you guys didn't see that coming! :P Please vote and comment. :* Kristen.