The Date

Sorry I haven't uploaded I was sick these past days :( But anyways please vote and comment if u have any questions or anything.

Kristen’s P.O.V

"Who lives in a pinapple under the sea"? "Lily turn that stupid music off right now"! I yelled to her. "Sorry" she said while turning it off and I could hear the bathroom door close. I checked my phone to see that I had a text message from Niall it read "Hey love can't wait to see you tomorrow, I have another surprise for you". I replied "Hey babe cant wait to see you either, super excited and whats the surprise"?

He replied quickly "Sorry can't tell you, you’ll find out tomorrow, I'll pick you up at 6, gotta go, the lads and I have to talk to Paul today". I smiled with his reply and went to get my clothes to change.

Lily came out of the bathroom wearing white denim shorts with a purple ruffle top and a black cardigan with black toms. I changed into my black high waisted shorts with my red tank top and my red toms. I brushed my teeth and decided to put my hair French braid. I went downstairs to see Lily talking with her mom. She told her we were gonna go shopping.

We got in Lily’s car and started to drive to the mall. I decided to call my mum, "Hi mum, I slept over Lily’s today and were going to the mall to shop for my date", she screamed into the phone which made me flinch. She bombed me with all these questions again like "How did he ask you"? "Where is your date"? "Remember to use protection just in case". When Lily heard that she started to crack up. "Mum seriously again with the questions! And were not even going out, relax. But we just got to the mall so love you!" I said to her and hung up my phone before she could say anything else.

By this time we were already in the parking lot for the mall. When we got inside, the mall was packed with A LOT of people, we decided to go to "Forever 21" first.

********Friday afternoon*********

After me and Lily finished work today it was already 4:00 and we only have two hours till Niall comes to pick me up!! I quickly took a shower and washed my hair, when I got out Lily had all her "equipment" ready for me. First she did my hair, she blow dried it then straightened. Then put just a tad bit of makeup. I dressed in my new red skinny jeans (since were going ice skating), a black blouse from "Abercrombie" and my gold "Sperry’s" even though were wearing ice skates.

I took one last look in the mirror before I heard the doorbell ring and gave Lily a hug and went downstairs. I opened the door to see Niall with flowers in his hand and handed them to me "You look amazing" he said and I gave him a big hug and put the flowers in a vase. I said bye to Lily and walked to Niall’s car, he opened the door for me like a gentlemen and I blushed AGAIN getting in.

Niall’s P.O.V

As I driving to Lily’s house I couldn’t keep myself from smiling because I was so excited to ask Kristen out with my surprise. When she is putting on her ice skates, I’ll be ready for her on the ice rink with the lads behind me and I’ll be playing guitar while they sing "More Than This" then of course ask her out.

When I knocked on the door, there came out the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen, I gave her the flowers (Thank you Louis) and she gave me a big hug, she put the flowers in a vase and we walked to the car. I opened the door for her blush a little.

As we got to the rink, I had paid for her skates and mine, I protested to let her pay. As she was putting on her skates, I quickly got ready with my guitar and the lads to make sure everything was perfect. I had asked the announcer to call Kristen to the rink and put a spotlight on her. As I saw her step into the rink, I could the biggest grin on her face, I started to play my guitar.