Welcome to Australia

Hey everyone! I was writing this with Mady on the phone for about two hours fangirling. Sorry if there's any mistakes :/

DONT FORGET!  Comment+Vote= Happy Kristen!

Kristen :*

Kristen’s P.O.V

“Babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe”. I felt someone poking my face continuously. “What?!” I said opening my eyes to see Niall wide awake. “Am hungry can we get food” he asked putting his puppy eyes on. “I told you, you were gonna be hungry” I said to him getting up from my seat stretching. “I know” he said looking down.

I saw Harry’s head on Zayn’s lap sleeping with a little drool on his lips and Zayn’s mouth wide open, I laughed at the moment and decided to take a picture. Eleanor and Louis were nowhere to be found and Lily and Liam were cuddled up under blankets and the movie Toy Story was playing, how adorable.

“Okay your lucky am hungry also, let’s go get some food” I said grabbing his hand. “Lead me to the food buffet!” I said ecstatically jumping on Niall’s back. He laughed and grabbed my legs and made his way to the back of the plane. “I’ve never been so hungry in my life!” I complained. “Well, when you have a 500 pound girl on your back am not the fastest person” he said, I could feel him smirking.

I gasped, “Are you calling me fat??” I asked getting off from his back walking a head of him. “Babe I was just joking” I heard him from behind. I ignored him and tried not to laugh and just kept walking, god how big is this plane!? “Babe you know you’re my little princess and I love you no matter what, I was just joking around with you” he said and was able to grab my hand.

He pulled me to be face to face with him, I couldn’t stop smirking and put my arms around his neck. “I know” I said and smashed my lips to his. I could feel him smiling and he put his arm around my waist and twirled me around still kissing.

We kept walking and I finally spotted the buffet. “It’s about time man, I am starving!” I said. “I have an idea” I said with a mischievous grin. “Hit me” he said. “Let’s have an eating contest” I said starring at all the food with my mouth watering. “Sure babe but I’ll warn you, I. Am. An. Intense. Eater.” He said looking at all the food.

“Will see about that” I said sitting behind the table as well as Niall. “Okay first person to eat one full pizza and a piece of chocolate cake wins” he said pushing the pizza closer to him. “That’s all?” I asked grinning when I heard laughter from the back of the plan. Eleanor and Louis came out holding hands with matching Coca-Cola pajamas laughing like crazies.

They looked at us with confused looks and before they could say anything I spoke up “Eating contest” I said casually. “Ohhhhhh” they harmonized. “Do you mind if I take a picture to tweet it when we land” Louis asked taking his phone out. “Go ahead” I replied at him. I put my thumbs up and did my silliest face I could think of.

SNAP!

“Okay have fun with the contest love birds” Eleanor said dragging Louis’ hand back the seats. I waved at them and spoke to Niall “Ready babe?” He nodded and counted down “1,                                  2,                             3” we harmonized and I began chugging down the pizza as well as Niall.

***Moments later***

I had this slice and half of the chocolate cake to finish, I was too focused on my eating and wasn’t paying attention to Niall. I took the last bite of the chocolate cake and shouted “I am done! I finished! The skinniest obeast has won!” I chanted and started dancing like an idiot. I looked at Niall and his mouth was wide open.

I started cracking up and walked back to our seats with a satisfied stomach. “EVERYONE IT’S TIME TO WAKE UP!!!!!” I shouted shaking Lily and Liam then Harry and Zayn. “WHAT DO YOU WANT BRO” Lily said sitting up while Liam was still trying to wake up. “Am bored and I wanna play a game, do you guys have nerf guns?” I asked excitedly.

“You seriously woke me up from my beauty sleep to play with nerf guns?” Zayn said shaking Harry.  “Oh stop being so vain” I said to him pulling him up from his seat. “Harry it’s time to wake up!” I said to the curly haired Chesire boy. I kept shaking him and poking him making sure he wakes up “Alright! Alright! Am up” he said. “Is someone grumpy?” I asked poking his face one more time and smiled.

***Minutes later***

We were all geared up with our nerf guns and settled into teams. Me, Niall, Louis and Eleanor on one team. Then Lily, Liam, Zayn and Harry on the other.

“Okay everyone, RUNN!” Louis shouted and we all ran towards different directions, there aren’t many places you can hide on a plane, but oh well! “It’s on like donkey kong!” I could hear Liam shout as I ran away trying not to trip.

I spotted where Niall was hiding: under the food table. I saw him waving at me to go hide with him and I quickly ran under the table. “Fancy seeing you here” I said pecking him on the lips. “I didn’t know where else to hide” he replied.

I heard different voices around the table and I think it was Lily and Liam. “I think I saw them head over here” I heard Lily whisper. I tried to use hand movements to tell Niall to shoot Lily and Liam, I think he understood because he was counting down. As soon as he got to 1 I crawled out of the table and luckily ended up behind Lily. I screamed and started shooting at Lily everywhere in the back.

“Ohhhhh noooo, I’ve been shot!” she said trying not to laugh. “Lily!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO” Liam said and threw his gun down and caught Lily in his hands. “Why would you do this to her?!” he said fake crying. I shot him right in the forehead and he got on his knees with Lily still in his arms.

“To infinity and behind” he whispered and closed his eyes and smiled and fell back. “Two down and two more to go” I said to Niall and reloaded my gun. We silently made our way towards the front of the plane checking everything. All of the sudden I saw Harry pop out from one of the seats with a devilish grin.

“Say hello to my little friend!!” he shouted and started shooting rapidly. “Nooooooooooooo” Niall said and jumped in front of me taking the “bullets” for me. I couldn’t stop laughing like a maniac. “Babe noooooo”, I said and kneeled beside him. “Tell my mom, dad I love them and Greg that I used his toothbrush once. Also tell all my fans I love them” he said, and then he gasped and clutched his heart and took and extremely long time to finally lie down. “Nialli you can’t die on me” I said trying to not crack up. I turned around and Harry was now standing over me with the nerf gun pointed to my chest. “It’s for the best” he said and released the “bullet”. I gasped and fell onto Niall’s chest and threw my arms on him.

I saw Harry walk away and started to crack up with Niall. “That went well” he said helping me up. “We were amazing” I said and kissed his nose. One of the flight attendants came up to us and said we would be landing soon so we had to sit back down. We spotted some chairs next to us and just decided to sit there.

After a few minutes I could already see the beautiful Australia. I took my phone and snapped a picture of me and Niall with the view behind us. As soon as we landed we got our belongings we carried in with us and waited for the door to open. As the soon as we were allowed to get out the captain had greeted us.

“Welcome to Australia” he said and we began our 2 week adventure

from then.

Only a few more chapter left and "My Little Leprechaun" is over. I am so sad! Anyway I went to their last concert yesturday and it was amaZAYN. Harry and Zayn threw their clothes into the crowd!! But I am so sad right now, like legit, their America tour is over. But now we have the 2013 concert wooooooooooo!!!!! Okay well this is getting really long now, sorry I am keeping you up reading this.

REMEMBER!

COMMENT+VOTE=HAPPY KRISTEN!

Kristen :*