My Little Leprechaun (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)

Helloooo everyone, well heres my first story, hope u like it!

Kristen's P.O.V.

I woke up to the continuous alarm clock. I kept clicking the button but it didn't turn off. I groaned in annoyness and harshly threw the machine on the floor. Today I had work from 9 in the morning to 6 o'clock at night, I mean seriously, I'm 18! What 18 year old girl needs to work that long??

I work at Nandos with my best friend Lily, that's the only reason I haven't quit this stupid job, she dance dares behind people, always finds ways to make me laugh and is a very clumsy girl so she falls a lot. One of the good things working at Nandos is that lots of cute guys would usually come in, wink and whistle at me, but I'm not a dog, so I show them the finger and give them my best fake smile. Why can't there be one simple, nice and caring boy that wouldn't be a jerk and actually respect girls? Maybe today will be my lucky day?

I took a quick shower, got dressed with my usual clothes brushed my teeth and put my hair in a side braid. I went downstairs to see my mum feeding baby Eric, grabbed my bar, gave her a quick kiss and went outside to see my blue mini cooper waiting for me.

Whilst I was driving through Bradford, lots of girls were crowding a bus that read One Direction. I don't really know so much about these guys, but Lily is obbsessed with them so she usually brings magazines about them and reads it to me. I think their names were Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne . I quickly parked my car at my usual spot and wallked inside to not see Lily which made me frown a bit. I went to my locker and put all my stuff in it, then grabbed my notebook and pen.

Around 10 is when all the customers started to pile in. Since there was no one else in line I decided to check my Iphone and saw a bunch of text messages from Lily, "Kristen! One Direction is gonna be in Bradford for the past month for vacation. Do you know what this means?!" she wrote. I replied "No Lily I don't know and don't really care, why aren't you at work today?" She replied in a few minutes "Whatever! But one day I WILL meet Liam Payne! And because, I uh- I umm need to do some stuff". "Sure you will. You better not be chasing them around to miss work" I replied, this time she didn't respond.

As soon as that was finished I started playing temple run since there wasn't anymore customers. I heard screaming in front of Nandos, but ignored it and continued to play temple run. The front door opened but I didn't bother looking up, I heard an Irish accent that sounded adorable, "I bet you I can beat your high score" he said with a laugh. "Sorry sir" I replied and then I looked up to see clear blue eyes staring at me with a grin at his face. Niall Horan was in front of me, staring at me while laughing at me. Or was his name Louis? Zayn? Harry?!

"Oh really? I accept the challenge. 3,000,000 is my best!" I exclaimed and handed him my phone. I watched him play for a whie and smiled when I heard his adorable laugh.

Behind him I heard a couple of loud coughs from four other guys that looked annoyed, he turned around to them and shot them a glare before facing me again.

"Sorry love, but I must get going" he said as he handed me my phone and walked to the booth where his friends were. I guess that he didn't realize that I worked there. I checked my phone and saw one new contact:

Niall

I guess his name was Niall.

I decided to gather up enough courage to walk over and serve them.

"Hi, my name is Kristen, and I'm going to be your server for today, what can I start you guys off with?"

I winked at Niall and he blushed furiously.

"PIZZAAA!!!" I chuckled as I wrote down the one word that seemed to satisfy the five insanely hot guys who sat in front of me.

"Hey girl! Guess who is here! A super cute Irish guy with an adorable accent. AHHHHH!! And I think his friend LIAM PAYNE is here! And he flirted with me I am gonna go sit with them, since my shift is over! He is so hot!" I laughed as I walked over to the table. I stopped cold when I realized that NIALL is from One Direction. NIALL FLIRTED WITH ME.

So how did you like the first chapter?? Please let me know so I can continue to write!

Vote+Comment+Fan= Happy Kristen