Publicity

Don't worry I know the chapter is getting sad, but don't worry everything will get better, I promise! Please vote and comment. :* Kristen

Liam's P.O.V

I can't believe this is happening to me. I am an idiot. I just lost one of the best things that happened to me. How could I forget about our anniversary? More importantly, how could I just say that to her? I broke her heart, she just ran off, who knows where she could be? Who knows where she is? I love this girl, and I lost her, and I need to find her and get her back.

Kristen's P.O.V

I woke up again, but this time I was in the hallway. What the flack happened I thought to myself. Liam came running up stairs to me, his eyes were red, was he crying? I remembered seeing Lily running down stairs then Liam coming out of his room looking pissed. "Kristen I need your help" he said helping me up.

"What happened?" I asked yawning. "Um, Lily broke up with me" he replied.

Me: "Seriously!? What did you?"

Liam: "Yeah erm, I forgot our anniversary, then I um, I told her it was stupid".

Me: "Nice going, where did she go?"

Liam: "That's the thing, I have no idea, and she ran out the door with her keys, so she could be anywhere".

Me: "Okay, let's eat first I'm starving, and then we go out and find her".

Liam: "Just like Niall, always hungry, and okay" he replied smiling.

He went downstairs and I could hear him talking to Harry, Zayn and Louis. Since Niall is always hungry I decided to wake him up. I went into his room and admired his shirtless chest, god how I love this guy.

Thinking it was time to wake him up in a different way, I just simply jumped on him. "Nialli, it's time to wake up".

No answer.

"We have food ready for you!" I said. "Fooooooooooddddd!!!!!" he shouted and turned over to be lying on top of me face to face. "Well hello there beautiful" he said smiling. "Hello handsome, fancy seeing you here, on top of me, kinda squishing my body parts" I said laughing. "Oh sorry love" he replied blushing and turned over.

This time I was on top of him, I was leaning in to give him a kiss but right before our lips were going to touch I backed away and got up. "Eyy! Not nice!" he said laughing. I turned around walking to the door."You get one kiss when you get up".

No response.

I felt hands on my waist and he turned me around, "I'm up". I gave him a passionate kiss and could feel him smiling. "There's your kiss" I said smiling. "Now can we go get food, I am starving", I said looking at his crystal blue eyes. "Sure love".

We headed downstairs when I felt my phone vibrate, I looked at the screen and it was a text from Lily.

"Kristen please meet me at Nandos, I couldn't think of anywhere else to go. Please don't tell Liam where I am, my phone is gonna be turned off.

XX Lily".

"Niall." I stopped halfway through the stairs and held up my phone for him to read it. "I think you should go to her. If you want, I'll go with you" he replied kissing my forehead. "Okay, let's go get her" I replied smiling then gave him a kiss.

We went back to his room to get dressed, I decided on brown shorts with a red crop top and black TOMS. I went to the bathroom and my hair looked like a disaster, since I never dried it became frizzy, I don't know how Niall can stand seeing me like this.