Beep

Hi guys! This is gonna be an important chapter, so read very good por favor! And pretty pleaseee vote and comment! I love your comment. :* Kristen.

Kristen’s P.O.V

How many times is this going to happen to us?

How far would these so called ‘Directioners’ go?

Will it make Niall and I break up?

Will he still love me because of what the other fans are saying?

All these questions were swarming through my head as we were headed to the press conference before our flight to Australia in a couple days, I still haven’t even told mum yet or quit my job. Me, Lily and Eleanor covered ourselves up so that the fans waiting outside wouldn’t know who we are, but it probably wouldn’t make a difference. The boys took our phones away so we wouldn’t be able to go on twitter and read what the fans were saying.

I still couldn’t believe what they said, that night I cried myself to sleep with Niall holding me. Those lads are so sweet, they all wrote something for us on twitter. As we arrived at the conference Lily, Eleanor and I all put our hoodies on and glasses, and kept our heads down.

All I heard was fans screaming and saw flashes every couple of seconds. Niall’s grip around my waist tightened and I tried to block out the screaming girls and reporters. We were finally able to go inside to meet more photographers and the lads led us to the conference room. They sat behind their microphone when we sat in the back of room. Here come the questions.

First interviewer: “With all the hate on Twitter that the girls are getting, are you guys going to break up with them?”

Liam: “Okay I am sorry, but that’s kind of a personal question I really don’t feel comfortable explaining my personal life.

Louis: “I am on the same page as Liam”.

Niall: “I agree, I don’t think we have to tell you about our girlfriends”.

Second interviewer: “Harry and Zayn, do you both approve of Kristen and Lily”.

Harry: “Erm yeah, they’re both great girls and they make Niall and Liam happy. So as long as their happy, am happy.

Zayn: “Yeah, they are both fun girls to hang out with and make Niall and Liam happy.

Third interviewer: “How have the girls taken in the rude comments and tweets?”

Niall: “Since this has never happened to Kristen and Lily, they didn’t take it too well. It really hurts me that our fans would say that to the girl I love. No matter what the fans say, I love Kristen and I always will”.