Part Two

Oh Dammm!!!! This is the second last chapter for sure! This is part two and then there will be a part three and the epilogue! Tell me what you think about it! I needed something dramatic to happen so sorry if it's sad. But part three is going to be ADORABLE! So yeah ima stop talking now. . .

Fan+Vote+Comment= Happy Kristen.

Kristen's P.O.V

"Lily! Hold on!! Where are you going!?" I shouted behind her. She was trying to call a cab for some reason. "I need to get back home!" she turned around face filled with tears. "Why? What happened?" I asked putting my hands on her shoulders. "Mima is sick and she could die any moment" Lily said breaking out crying. "What? The last time I saw she was healthy as a horse, and your mum didn't tell you before we left"? She shook her head "Aw come here love" I said and engulfed her in a hug and started patting her back.

"I need to see her, before she dies, I don't care what anyone says, am catching a flight back to Bradford today" Lily said opening the door to the cab that pulled over. "Okay but am not letting you go alone" I said and got into the cab smiling. I told the driver to go to the airport quickly and looked for my phone in Lily's bag.

"Umm Lily, where's my phone?" I asked her. "I put it in the front pocket" she replied and continued to looked out at the window. "It's not here!" I exclaimed.

Niall's P.O.V

"What the heck happened" I kept asking Liam who was fiddling on his phone. "I don't know Niall, we can't call Lily so try to call Kristen" he said. "Okay" I replied and took my phone out and dialed Kristen's number. I could hear the One Direction ringtone playing from the crowd and saw a phone on the floor that read Nialli

The fans saw me look at the phone and they all rampaged towards it, fighting over it. "I - uhh- found Kristen's phone" I said awkwardly. "Did she answer?" Liam said getting up from the stage. "Ummm- not exactly Kristen" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "What do you mean she didn't answer it? Did Lily answer it?" he said staring at me.

I pointed to crazy crowd of fans fighting over the phone. "No, don't tell me she-", Liam tried to speak but I cut him off "She did, she left the phone, with all our numbers" I said. Soon all of the lad's phones were ringing and they were anonymous numbers, but were all crazy fans.

"Boys, give me your phones, we need to change your numbers. All the fans have found out yours numbers" Paul said to us. "But what if-" Liam tried to speak again but Paul cut him off "No buts, give me the phones, you can go out and look for the girls after the concert" he said and we all handed our phones to him. I wanted this concert to go faster than ever, who knows what happened to the girls.

Kristen's P.O.V

"Lily what are we gonna do!? None of us have phones! We only have our passports since we left it there from the private plan, make-up, gum and your emergency credit card. How are we gonna get a hold of the boys" I asked freaking out! "Right now, I really don't care about anything except Mima" Lily said still looking out at the window. "We're here" the cab driver said, I handed him them money and Lily literally dragged me out of the cab and we ran to the front desk panting like crazy.

"I need two tickets to Bradford, UK as soon as possible" Lily said. The lady started clicking on her mouse then looked up at us "There are two seats for Bradford that leaves at 7:30 P.M". I checked my watch and it was 6:45, perfect timing before I could say anything Lily spoke up "We'll take it" and handed the lady her credit card and our passports and ran to security check.